the Rift

[OPEN] The Big Revival

Artorius Posts: 39
Up For Adoption atk: 7 | def: 9.5 | dam: 3
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 15.2hh :: 5 years HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Barnabas :: Puffin :: None Adoptable
ARTORIUS

Glossy harks swiveled around on top of my sporty crown while I listened to the gentle cooing of the content, sleeping hatchling that was catching a ride in the feathery spot between my wings. Today I was forcing myself away from the pretty gold and white mare, and her entertaining mentality, to search for the flaxen mare I had been told of by the mountainous King Archibald. He had a title after his name as well that I had forgotten while taking in his sheer size, who needed an army when you had someone three times most average creature's size as your King?
A soft chuckle, that wouldn't have been heard by anyone around me who wasn't listening specifically for it, slid past my ink stained kissers while solid black limbs carried my sleek frame forwards. Today my intentions were to not only find the flaxen that I had been informed to find, but I also wanted to explore closer to the cliffs edge were I would one day leap from in an attempt to see what flying over an ocean felt like. Of course I would wait until Barnabas was a little bit older and could fly on his own if he felt like it, otherwise he would remain on the cliff and wait for me to return. Or go and inform others of my demise when red stained the ocean. I snorted, shaking my skull once and forcing the thoughts of death from my mind...the thrill would come eventually but for now I was to keep all four limbs on the ground because as far as I knew the Evangeline I was looking for wouldn't be in the sky.
Emeralds flicked, peering through the misty terrain that I now called home. It was beautiful, and relaxing that was for sure, but when looking for a stranger it wasn't the best. Mentally I reached out towards the slumbering puffin, poking at his subconscious until an irritable squeak came from the infant who was annoyed that his nap had been disturbed. "Do you see anyone?" I whisper over my shoulder as if the child had been awake throughout this whole excursion, my only reply was a bitter peck on my withers before his claws dug back into their nest of feathers and his lids shut swiftly over dark eyes. Clearly Barnabas was going to be no help in this...hopefully the flaxen would, by some miracle, be in this same area and just happen upon me.

"Speech here."
Tag;; @[Evangeline]
Words;; 416
Notes;; Arty is hunting down Eva cause Archi told him to find her and meet her xD

Credits: Image by xyroca @ deviantart
  • Please Tag in All Replies!
  • Slight Force Allowed, no death or maiming. No serious injuries.

Messages In This Thread
The Big Revival - by Artorius - 02-22-2015, 09:16 PM
RE: The Big Revival - by Evangeline - 03-10-2015, 09:54 PM
RE: The Big Revival - by Artorius - 04-01-2015, 03:32 PM
RE: The Big Revival - by Evangeline - 04-13-2015, 10:44 PM