the Rift

[PRIVATE] a mixture of descent and decay

Rhoa Posts: 175
Deceased atk: 5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Colt :: Pegasus :: 17hh :: 3 HP: 65 | Buff: ENDURE
Odd
Rhoa
Like ships in the night

It was all happening so fast. There was black, there was blood and there was shouting.

I want to just grab the filly, to wrap my wings around her and force her to stay by my side, but something tells me that that would be counter productive. Still, I don't know what to do! I want to scream it to the skies, to scream it at Einarr as he instructs me to get the girl to safety. HOW?! I want to scream, SHE'S BRAND NEW! Of course I say none of this. I remain firmly silent, a look of horror dawning upon my features as the girl muttered what might have been her first words.

Weak. Kill.

I shiver, horrified that the girl has already picked up on the worst attributes of horse-kind. "No dearheart-" I whisper to her, shaking my head. I want so badly to be able to communicate to her - to tell her that everything will be alright if only she would come with me.

Instead however, she totters shakily upright. Instead of remaining near me, she staggers to Meg. My eyes flash with the violence and horror of the scene unfolding before us. Although Meg's body was currently positioned like a shield, shields needed to move and trust if they were to be useful - Likely Meg's body would do the same. I see that the babe wants to drink and the idea almost brings me to laugh out loud.

Meg?! A wetnurse? In the midst of this chaos the idea is too implausible to be anything but hysterical, but there's no time to laugh.

"NO!! I hiss, lunging forward. I try to swing my body around so that I'm perpendicular to Meg as the small girl is likely to be as well. "This way! You must!" I whisper urgently, nudging her shoulder with my muzzle and spreading my wings - one partially against Meg's flank and the other fully extended - to try and create a barrier so that she would be forced to follow in the direction of my nudges.

Image Credits

Messages In This Thread
a mixture of descent and decay - by Histe - 02-23-2015, 01:02 AM
RE: a mixture of descent and decay - by Mordecai - 02-23-2015, 01:16 AM
RE: a mixture of descent and decay - by Einarr - 02-23-2015, 06:37 PM
RE: a mixture of descent and decay - by Rhoa - 02-23-2015, 06:54 PM
RE: a mixture of descent and decay - by Histe - 02-23-2015, 09:32 PM
RE: a mixture of descent and decay - by Einarr - 02-23-2015, 09:47 PM
RE: a mixture of descent and decay - by Megaera - 02-23-2015, 10:28 PM
RE: a mixture of descent and decay - by Mordecai - 02-23-2015, 11:15 PM
RE: a mixture of descent and decay - by Rhoa - 02-24-2015, 11:41 AM
RE: a mixture of descent and decay - by Histe - 02-24-2015, 09:50 PM