Megaera the Sunspear Posts: 306
Absent Abyss atk: 6.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15 h :: 8 [Birdsong] HP: 70 | Buff: NOVICE
Gwaihir :: Golden Eagle :: None Laine

megaera</style>
temper our souls with flame and furnace
bear us toward a noble purpose
</style>

At her little sidekick’s interjection, Meg turned to give the chick a soft nudge. “Hush, now, don’t be rude.” she murmured, more gentle with the bird than she was with any other creature. Pleased however, to have the attention of his bonded, the eaglet was content to nestle into her makeshift nest of her feathers. The mare turned her attention back the newcomer who spoke as if she wasn’t all that keen of making friends.

The warrior’s ears twitched back slightly, eyes narrowing, affronted at the mare’s response. Her tempar ran hot and was easily stoked, but practice was aiding her in reining it in. A lone horse had to be suspicious in order to survive on their own, she herself had been even worse when Gaucho had found her here. Be niceshe reminded herself. “I meant no offense. I am sure you are just fine on you own, but I was offered help when I first came to Helovia, and thought I might pass that on.” She paused for a moment, considering the mare’s cynical response. She sure seemed the type to pass out orders, didn’t she... Meg decided her poor attempts at diplomacy would do her no good here.

She shifted her stance, her expression, till she stood with one back leg cocked and a proud carriage to her head. Confident and relaxed, Not aggressive, but still a challenge. “I am Megaera, warrior for the Dragon’s Throat. We make our home to the south and are always willing to welcome those who find themselves in need. We can offer shelter and those that take it must keep our peace and pull their weight in whatever fashion they are best suited for. If you would forge on into Helovia on your own, that is your prerogative, but I’ll say now that this land is at a hard-fought peace and any who threaten that would be wiser to stop themselves at this pass.” Well, there was her spiel. The mare could either take it or leave it and Meg could say she'd been honest at the very least.

”Talk talk talk”

Image Credits
FAC FORTIA ET PATERE
be brave and endure
:: permission given for use of magic and force :: please tag Megaera in all posts ::

Messages In This Thread
ash & dust - by Eurybe - 02-23-2015, 01:50 AM
RE: ash & dust - by Megaera - 02-23-2015, 03:17 AM
RE: ash & dust - by Eurybe - 02-24-2015, 01:41 AM
RE: ash & dust - by Megaera - 02-24-2015, 02:38 AM
RE: ash & dust - by Eurybe - 03-07-2015, 01:52 AM