the Rift

ash & dust

Eurybe Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Eurybe only rolled her eyes at the mare’s coment. Whether she meant offense or not it mattered little. The she-wolf was no incapable or weak. Once she had sat upon a golden throne with every man writhing in envy at her position. There would be no admittance to her weakness. Not even if she fell far from grace. A throne wasn’t worth the hatred and malice so many had thrown her way.
The mare continued onward speaking of the a herd. A place known as the Dragon’s Throat and at the mention of the deep south both ears perked forward. She missed the heat of the sun. She missed towers of sand. “I wish to see it.” There was an underlying command in her tone. A sure sign of her descent. Eurybe was an empress even if the finer edges had been sharpened by the wild around her. Loss had turned her porcelain skin to iron. “Take me to this Dragon’s Throat. I am tired of a life of wandering and am ready to have a place to rest. I also am more than capable of carrying my own weight.” She was no warrior but she could use other ways. Surely they had room for those with a silver tongue or more subtle arts. The she-wolf began to walk and didn’t bother to see whether the mare was following. One way or another she would find the way to this Throat, even if it meant wandering on her own.
Eurybe silently prayed that maybe, just maybe her Thief would come walking through this same place.

@[Megaera]

Messages In This Thread
ash & dust - by Eurybe - 02-23-2015, 01:50 AM
RE: ash & dust - by Megaera - 02-23-2015, 03:17 AM
RE: ash & dust - by Eurybe - 02-24-2015, 01:41 AM
RE: ash & dust - by Megaera - 02-24-2015, 02:38 AM
RE: ash & dust - by Eurybe - 03-07-2015, 01:52 AM