the Rift

[OPEN] !! Breaking Up My Bones

Resplendence Posts: 466
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 8 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Equine :: 14.1 hh :: eight (ages in frostfall) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Valiance :: Common Red Dragon :: Fire Breath Abba
Resplendence
and your light brought me back again
She was near her garden, taking up bed rest for the most part. But today she had started to move off, back toward the center of the herd land. Boredom, really, had been the main cause of her moving. Still, though, she inched closer and closer in.

It seemed like a normal day, for the most part. Though, it was definitely becoming harder and harder to move. Each step was more of a shuffle, slide, and wiggle then an actual step. But, she was covering ground quickly (as quickly as a pregnant mare could).

Alas, she just barely made it toward where the campfires used to be before she began to feel the overwhelming waves of contractions. Her body shuddered, limbs bending awkwardly in an attempt to start to lay down with each contractions. Valiance instantly emerges from the trees as Res lowers herself down by the nearest tree, breathing heavily in the process. "Quilyan, please…." she cries through the bond, in pain and uncomfortable as the contractions took over her frame.

Alas, she doesn’t whine, she doesn't cry out in pain - she simply lays there, rolled completely onto her side and concentrates on breathing. She knew the process, having had to go through it with twins. The intense pressure and pain. It would be shorter this time, thank the Gods (or so she hoped because she assumed it was only one child due to the amount of weight she had gained) and she would be able to get through this. But, still. She wanted Quil there. So, Valiance took off in a hurry searching for Quilyan, Kaj, Kahlua… anyone, really, that he knew cared for the Doctor and would protect her during this time.

Please, just please, let Quilyan get here in time.

@[Quilyan] && @[Kaj] && @[Rue] && One more person (who will do their best to post relatively quickly)
Res has not yet given birth, but will in the next post, so Rue will post next round. Danke!
Image Credit
When I'm ready to fall
You're the one always holding me up
With love

Messages In This Thread
!! Breaking Up My Bones - by Resplendence - 02-24-2015, 12:54 AM
RE: !! Breaking Up My Bones - by Quilyan - 02-27-2015, 11:41 AM
RE: !! Breaking Up My Bones - by Myrrine - 02-27-2015, 01:59 PM
RE: !! Breaking Up My Bones - by Resplendence - 03-04-2015, 10:08 PM
RE: !! Breaking Up My Bones - by Rue - 03-04-2015, 10:43 PM
RE: !! Breaking Up My Bones - by Quilyan - 03-05-2015, 01:14 PM
RE: !! Breaking Up My Bones - by Myrrine - 03-06-2015, 10:57 PM