Up For Adoption
Filly :: Equine :: 15.0hh :: 1.5 Years || Tallsun
Tribs
Image Credit

Rue
"If I Leave My Grin Behind
Remind Me That We're All Mad Here
And It's Okay"

It felt like she would float in that abyss for eternity. It grew more and more cramped, more tight, more... wrong, and she kept twisting, trying to find some way to get comfortable, like how she used to be. Yet it only got worse, and the child couldn't help the panic that had begun to settle into her soft body.

And then

IT happens.

There is a pressure, something moving her around against her will, and it goes on...and on...and on. She is being pushed somewhere, to something, and she can't tell what it is, yet she is helpless to it all. Deep down she is afraid(and kind of pissed) that this would go on and on as her captivity had, however that proves false. In a few, rapid shoves, she is dropped onto... well hell what was it? She didn't exactly care, instead opting to just flop onto her side and

S T R E T C H

Oh, she couldn't begin to describe the joy she felt at being able to unfurl her limbs and not hit anything. Something begins licking and nudging her, and as good as it felt all she could do was try and push the thingy away vainly with a hind foot, and miracle after miracle...it does! And when it goes, so does something else.

Rue takes her first breath, and immediately let out a sneezing cough hard enough to nearly roll her onto her back. It startles her(because she couldn't possibly have done that!) enough that her head jerks up, eyes opening(yay another first!) to see...

The hell?

Something kinda reddish is moving around her, cutting at the sticky stuff and further freeing her. Was this the nudgy-licky thing from before? She stretches her nose out towards it, somehow incredibly doubtful before she flops back onto her side, content to let the hoppy-thing serve her.

New life so far? Perfect.

OOC: nkawfnka well isn't someone princessy

"Speech speech speech"

[Image: rue_pix_by_lost_skies-d8kck0p.png]
♡ Please tag Rue in all posts ♡

Messages In This Thread
!! Breaking Up My Bones - by Resplendence - 02-24-2015, 12:54 AM
RE: !! Breaking Up My Bones - by Quilyan - 02-27-2015, 11:41 AM
RE: !! Breaking Up My Bones - by Myrrine - 02-27-2015, 01:59 PM
RE: !! Breaking Up My Bones - by Resplendence - 03-04-2015, 10:08 PM
RE: !! Breaking Up My Bones - by Rue - 03-04-2015, 10:43 PM
RE: !! Breaking Up My Bones - by Quilyan - 03-05-2015, 01:14 PM