Rue Posts: 15
Up For Adoption
Filly :: Equine :: 15.0hh :: 1.5 Years || Tallsun
Tribs
Rue Fight for your values,
  And fight for your friends
  Fight through this black
  Find the light at the end

The filly raised her head as the red thing flew away, ears pricking forward before she flopped her head back down, letting out a huff. Voices filled the air, but she paid them little mind; not like they would make sense anyway. No, the golden child was focused upon a strange red dot thing that was crawling up a blade of grass.

So engrossed was she that she missed the first nudge from her dam, and only lifted her head back up at the second. She pinned her ears back, annoyance flashing through her with the startling sharpness of infancy, turning the buds scattered through her mane and tail a bright orange before they settled back to grey, the emotion gone as quick as it came. She felt another nudge, and this time it rolled her onto her stomach.

Startled and a little bit irked, the filly slapped a hoof on the ground... then paused and blinked. She did it again, then flicked an ear towards her dam, blue eyes drawn upward. Words were coming from her mother, her rosy lips making odd movements. Rue mimicked these movements, though no sound escaped her.

However something did happen. There was a sort of...well surge of something, and everything screamed for her to get up. Her limbs splayed out, and every attempt at getting up was foiled by her own clumsiness.

Buds a deep red in anger, she tossed her head with a snort, ears back before she tried again, letting out a downright-pissed squeal before, suddenly, she was standing, swaying on wobbly legs that threatened to collapse at the faintest touch. Red turned to brilliant white in pride, and she flashed a gummy grin up at her dam, eyes wide and bright.

See? She was just like Mamma!

Another sense had Rue stumbling towards her mother, neck stretching out, seeking for the source that would give her strength, give her life. She found it quickly, and her tail was a blur against her cheeks as she suckled, happy little grunts escaping her.

"Rue speaks"

Image by Abba || Coding by Tamme
[Image: rue_pix_by_lost_skies-d8kck0p.png]
♡ Please tag Rue in all posts ♡

Messages In This Thread
!! Breaking Up My Bones - by Resplendence - 02-24-2015, 12:54 AM
RE: !! Breaking Up My Bones - by Quilyan - 02-27-2015, 11:41 AM
RE: !! Breaking Up My Bones - by Myrrine - 02-27-2015, 01:59 PM
RE: !! Breaking Up My Bones - by Resplendence - 03-04-2015, 10:08 PM
RE: !! Breaking Up My Bones - by Rue - 03-04-2015, 10:43 PM
RE: !! Breaking Up My Bones - by Quilyan - 03-05-2015, 01:14 PM
RE: !! Breaking Up My Bones - by Myrrine - 03-06-2015, 10:57 PM