the Rift

[PRIVATE] !! I'll Be Good

Rasta Posts: 305
Hidden Account atk: 7 | def: 10 | dam: 3
Mare :: Equine :: 14.1hh :: six (ages in Tallsun) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Ettore :: Red-Tailed Hawk :: None Abba
She was still stuck on the phrasing that had fallen from Alleo's lips when she had returned. Tired and exhausted as she had been, she had started to pass out beneath his touch - feeling his heart beat - that she dimly recalled the meanings of his words. Something about watching over and then something about loving her more. Alas, she still was stuck on 'ti amo' and was vehemently attempting to connect the rest of the phrases as well as find a way to memorize this language that rolled so sweetly off of his tongue.

Ettore, on the other hand, had no real desire for this. He had lost all of his baby feathers and was getting bigger now - too big for the nest of flowers the Earth God had given her. In fact, the nest had dissipated, leaving just one vibrant bloom (though she didn’t know how pure of a white it was) left at her withers. For now, he was bouncing around her feet, bored to death, and even pecking at her canon bones. "Desine! Please!" She begged to Ettore, pulling a few roots from the ground in a ladder formation to allow the little one access to her back (since she presumed that was what he wanted).

The latin, though rusty from disuse, came naturally to her. She had used it in the past with her prior companion - their form of communication to keep her connected with her ancestors, so it felt only natural that she pass it on to Ettore. "Dulcis mea et infantem, minor es, quam excitatur," she murmured to Ettore, shaking her head as he groaned and bounced his way up the roots and onto her haunches. There, he stopped his pecking and bouncing and curled up - watching the world around them like a good boy.

Now, her day would be complete if she could find Alleo. So, with that goal in mind, she carefully began to move off toward the borders of the Falls in search of her knight - only desire to spend some time with him in the hot summer sun.

@[Alleo]
Translation (Latin from google translate)-
Desine - Stop
Dulcis mea et infantem, minor es, quam excitatur - my sweet baby, you are too excited
Rasta & Alleo
you're my end and my beginning, even when i lose i'm winning
'cause i give you all of me - and you give me all of you
Image Credit

Mystified, just spinning 'round in circles
Drowning in the silent screaming with nothing left to say

Messages In This Thread
!! I'll Be Good - by Rasta - 02-24-2015, 01:54 AM
RE: !! I'll Be Good - by Alleo - 03-16-2015, 08:49 PM
RE: !! I'll Be Good - by Rasta - 03-19-2015, 09:33 PM