the Rift

[PRIVATE] !! I'll Be Good

Alleo Posts: 115
Hidden Account atk: 5.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 4.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 17.3 :: 12 HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
ali
i'm the wind in your hair that ruffles you up</style>

Rasta had returned and for that the stallion was relieved, happy even, but his happiness dissipated when he was not in her presence. When he set off to do his daily patrols of the border he was left with too much time to think, too much time to let his mind wander and he often thought about his sisters and wondered what had happened to Hana. They had all finally been reunited and she had disappeared. Then there was Lakota, his little sister that had been his entire world for so long. Too much time had passed since she had come to see him on the border and he wondered where she was, what she was doing, if she missed him as much as he missed her. It was safe to say that he was not completely happy with where he was in his life. Yes, he had Rasta, yes he loved her, but could he not have his sisters with him as well?

The stallion sighed as he walked, only half-heartedly looking for anyone or any threat at the border. Part of him didn't really care if someone sneaked in. He found it hard to care for a herd that he had little to no connections in. He couldn't make himself go out of his way to associate with anyone other than Rasta. It was no different than it had been in his previous home. He did not make any strong connections with the warriors or commanders, he just did what he was told without question or complaint. But for how long? How long could he keep mindlessly patrolling, wondering about his sisters, not caring about anything other than his flesh and blood and Rasta? How many times would he question his own gods on his purpose for being there and not somewhere else?

Alleo continued walking and in the distance he could see the pale form of a mare. He didn't have to call out to her to know that it was Rasta, he would know her anywhere. His slow pace picked up to a trot as he moved toward her, happy to have his thoughts interrupted. If any of the other warriors or the Chief knew what he was thinking, his lack of caring, they would surely accuse him of being treasonous. He slowed, his muzzle reaching out to touch Rasta's. "Rasta." He rumbled to the pretty mare. "And Ettore, of course." He said to the young hawk. "Why have you come out here?"

"."
@[Rasta]

Image Credits

Messages In This Thread
!! I'll Be Good - by Rasta - 02-24-2015, 01:54 AM
RE: !! I'll Be Good - by Alleo - 03-16-2015, 08:49 PM
RE: !! I'll Be Good - by Rasta - 03-19-2015, 09:33 PM