the Rift

[PRIVATE] !! I'll Be Good

Rasta Posts: 305
Hidden Account atk: 7 | def: 10 | dam: 3
Mare :: Equine :: 14.1hh :: six (ages in Tallsun) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Ettore :: Red-Tailed Hawk :: None Abba
Alleo was not far off, for Rasta didn't need to search far and wide to find him. He made her frame before she could concentrate long enough to feel his. And, in fact, it was Ettore who pointed out the painted stag (with a series of excited chirps) to Rasta as she continued down the border.

Alas, his pace soon moved to a gentle trot and she moved in as well. Only when they both closed in did they slow down and reach out to press their flesh against each other. "Alleo," she breathed as her name fell from his lips. Then came the hawk's name in the same greeting. Ettore was still bouncing around in joy - happy to be recognized by his bonded's mate so readily and easily. You see, her old hawk would have been bitter, jealous. He would have thought he was being replace. But, Ettore? Ettore welcomed him into the fold. In fact, the little one even tried to fly over to Alleo. His wings taking him a little bit off of Rasta's frame before he plummeted into a net made of the grasses. Yes, Rasta had expected for him to tumble down and refused to allow her companion to break himself while learning.

What had brought her out here? "I hadn't seen you in a while…" she said, blind eyes flickering across his bodice, pressing her maw up against his shoulder in a sign of affection. "I wanted to spend the afternoon with you," she said, letting out a short breath. "Te amo, Alleo." she purred in her own latin tongue. How close the two professions of love were, even though the languages were so different.

There was a pause, as her ears flickered forward - to focus completely upon him. "And, I would love to learn the foreign tongue you use… the one that sounds so sweet when it rolls off of your lips," she tried to explain this other language to him without really knowing the name of it.

She could only hope that he would want to - that he would start to let her in, that he would allow her to let him in as well. She just wanted the two of them to be happy…
Rasta & Alleo
you're my end and my beginning, even when i lose i'm winning
'cause i give you all of me - and you give me all of you
Image Credit

Mystified, just spinning 'round in circles
Drowning in the silent screaming with nothing left to say

Messages In This Thread
!! I'll Be Good - by Rasta - 02-24-2015, 01:54 AM
RE: !! I'll Be Good - by Alleo - 03-16-2015, 08:49 PM
RE: !! I'll Be Good - by Rasta - 03-19-2015, 09:33 PM