the Rift

[OPEN] Never Stop

Amani Posts: 99
Deceased atk: 6.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 3.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.3 :: Three Years HP: 60.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Emily
Amani
Just A Picture To Burn

If I knew who came up with these patrols, I could both kiss them and curse them. I long to be on a patrol with Cera again. Our last one together had been nice. I don't think he saw me as a little foal anymore... However I am getting to meet plenty of others the more patrols I go out on. This time, its with one of the youth and a spy. I didn't really know either of them really well.

Today we are headed out to the Thistle Meadows. I haven't been here before, not that I can remember. I glide down to the meadow below, and it doesn't take long for my golden eyes to spot the youth. Well... He's really not that much younger than I am. I sigh moving forward. I think being out on patrol is the only time I am really annoyed with the fact my body seems to sparkle and shine no matter what I am doing.. However I am grateful for the fact I never have to worry about getting dirty. Momma said I must of inherited it from her. Oh Momma how I miss you.

But none of that matters now as I whinny to the other member from the Throat. We must be the only ones to of arrived so far. Wonder where the spy is? Ah well. "Hello." I say kind of awkwardly as I get close enough to speak. I really don't know what else to say, other than to ask if he's found anything interesting. Maybe he will just tell me... I'm not very good in these social situations really..

"Sed interdum rutrum urna, sed pellentesque sapien tempor in."

x - x

Please Tag Amani in All Posts
Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Amani at any time for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing her.

Messages In This Thread
Never Stop - by Rhoa - 02-24-2015, 11:50 AM
RE: Never Stop - by Amani - 03-29-2015, 02:35 PM
RE: Never Stop - by Destry - 03-31-2015, 10:54 PM