the Rift

[PRIVATE] snow seeker

Nyx Posts: 292
Deceased atk: 7.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.0
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16hh :: 11 HP: 72 | Buff: SWIFT
Dominus :: White Lion :: None Snow
deo gets nyx's 100th post yay! @[Déodat]

HER SMILE'S BOTH PLEASURE AND PAIN, AND HER GUNS ARE ALWAYS LOADED

A quizzical brow lifts at his first words. Gracious, has she found herself a little warrior friend? The thought practically makes her giddy, because if there's one thing that gets the storm queen truly excited, it's talk of war. "I'm glad to hear that. I'd be dreadfully disappointed if I'd hunted you down only to find you were a big wuss." The smile on her lips and on her words makes it obvious she's joking. Despite herself she lets her eyes roam across his body, as though they're about to engage in a fight, assessing for differences and weaknesses. All in the name of science, of course. He's bigger than her, and muscle, probably a lot heavier, too, also muscle, a quite lovely bay colour, and she does love some muscle...

Realizing she's staring, the mare clears her throat and looks away. After all, staring doesn't quite back up her I'm-Not-A-Stalker-Honest narrative, does it? He speaks again, mentioning prejudices surrounding the Basin. Fortunately, he's talking to possibly the one mare in Helovia who knows next to nothing about herd politics. She has been out of the game for far too long, with little reason to keep track of alliances and enemies. Now she's back, and now she's a budding warrior, she realises she should probably start noticing these things. "What things do people usually assume?" she asks, her curioisity evident. She'd gathered that the Basin had a hint of unicorn supremacy about it, but she wonders if that's all Déodat means. He invites her to patrol with him and she doesn't need asking twice, shifting easily into a walk to fall into step beside him.

His question draws a pleased flicker of an ear from the silver soldier. "I am a Protector for now, however I hope to rise up the warrior ranks once I have proved my worth on the battlefield." If she ever gets chance to - she doesn't know if all-out wars are as common here as they were in Isilme. If she is forced to live off friendly spars for the rest of her life, she just might go crazy - she needs the thrill of real war. "What about you?"

Other characters have permission to use magic/violence against Nyx at any time.

Messages In This Thread
snow seeker - by Nyx - 02-24-2015, 06:02 PM
RE: snow seeker - by Déodat - 03-07-2015, 01:39 AM
RE: snow seeker - by Nyx - 03-07-2015, 06:45 PM
RE: snow seeker - by Déodat - 03-24-2015, 12:12 AM
RE: snow seeker - by Nyx - 03-26-2015, 06:06 PM
RE: snow seeker - by Déodat - 04-15-2015, 12:01 PM
RE: snow seeker - by Nyx - 04-19-2015, 05:24 PM
RE: snow seeker - by Déodat - 05-20-2015, 10:00 AM
RE: snow seeker - by Nyx - 05-21-2015, 05:23 PM
RE: snow seeker - by Déodat - 05-27-2015, 10:13 AM
RE: snow seeker - by Nyx - 05-30-2015, 11:51 AM