the Rift

[OPEN] Well... Now What?

Alysanne the Devoted Posts: 641
World's Edge Queen atk: 7 | def: 10 | dam: 3.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16 hh :: 11 years HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Hemlock :: Flammulated Owl :: Heal & Cypress :: Great Horned Owl :: None Sarah
Alysanne
It was a perfect summer day for some exploring in the woods and Alysanne was not going to waste it - she collected Hemlock and Naerys and set off with no particular destination in mind, the mother-companion-daughter trio set off. They stuck to the shade as much as possible, hiding from the intense heat of Tallsun. The flood that had washed through Helovia did not seem to have changed much and the relief from the heat had been temporary but she found it wasn’t so bad in the shade or if she kept her mind off of it. Wings were held just a little out from her body to allow air flow between her skin and the feathers - it felt silly but was rather effective.

Poor Naerys, though, she kept the girl moving enough so that she would not see how the heat wilted those beautiful passion flowers that she left in her wake.

Hemlock had taken a shine to her daughter, despite how he disapproved of how she had been made, and spent his time alternating between perching on her small wings and swooping among the trees and hiding occasionally to amuse her. Her laughter! How it lightened Alysanne’s troubled heart!

Alternating between games and learning the names of the plants they passed, it hardly felt like any time at all before they arrived at the pretty structure where Alysanne had witnessed her first companion hatching with Parelia and Africa. She played with the idea of showing Naerys what it looked like on the inside when she spotted someone else by the stream. Someone she recognized! The black and white pegasus remembered seeing the smaller, golden mare at the herd meeting but… there was no name to go along with that face. What a shame, she did so love meeting those she shared a home with.

Motioning for her young daughter to follow her, she trotted over to the side of the water - calling out a warm “Hello!” as she approached with a bright smile in those green eyes. “You live in the Edge too, right? I don’t think we’ve officially met - I’m Alysanne, and this is Hemlock.” The little owl swooped overhead, eyeing the tiger cautiously, before landing on the brown and white filly who clung to her mother’s side - peering curiously out behind those large, comforting wings. “And my daughter Naerys.”

everybody heals with love
Image Credit
table by Sevin <3

@[Azaneen] wants to join too :D It's an Edge party!
also I have permission from Rottie to PP Naerys :)
please tag Alysanne in replies
[Image: alysanne_by_schwartze-d89se15.png]
made by the lovely tamme
non-life threatening physical force is allowed at all times, but preference is to be checked with beforehand for any injuries

Messages In This Thread
Well... Now What? - by Romani - 02-24-2015, 07:10 PM
RE: Well... Now What? - by Alysanne - 02-27-2015, 05:27 PM
RE: Well... Now What? - by Azaneen - 03-01-2015, 12:43 AM