the Rift

you're going down [histe]

Einarr Posts: 113
Absent Abyss atk: 5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.2 hh :: 8 years HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Time
Einarr
Tonight I'll sign my blood on the leather and bleed together to find our own separate ways

"Take her to Dragon's Throat! Find healer!" Einarr commanded, his bark erupting in the air and cracking the eerie silence as Histe slid to a stop. A few of the rocks and rubble that the had kicked up bounced off his solid, straight legs. He snapped his wings open and stopped his forward momentum, haunches bunching and bending beneath him as he popped his front end off the ground in a determined rear. Wild, cloven hooves shot out intensely for the mare's head, wanting to smash in the left side her damned skull through unrelenting bludgeoning. Einarr was a force to be reckoned with, a warrior of relentless fury and a great, working mind of tactic and ability. His eyes burned with pitiless rage, bearing down on the scarred bitch like white hot coals beneath the flames which was his prowess.

From the corner of his eye, the ebon stallion watched as Megaera, a warrior of his newly found homeland, stood as a shield between the child and her dam. He was suddenly thankful for her to be here, though whether it was for her or an adult in general was truly unknown, but it did not matter--she could help Rhoa, their Sultan's son, take his offspring to safety. The wind howled and the sky churned overhead, and Einarr knew exactly what was coming. Panic flashed behind his black eyelashes and he turned his body in towards Histe more, and surged forward. His teeth unsheathed from beneath his lips and they rocketed out to snap at her throat once more. The desire to bring her demise, her desecration, her burial was a heavy blanket of heat and rage across his body, sending his muscles to shake despite his undoubted resolve. Einarr would end her.

The rain, however, did not sprinkle, trickle, drip at first as it had in the forest just weeks ago. No, now, it downpoured. The acid jumped across his back and the stallion screamed out in pain. He suddenly lowered his head, moving his wings to tuck his face beneath their massive canopy, and he continued to push forward, hoping to crash into Histe's left side and send her reeling. He needed to distract her, to end her magic, so he could kill her.

[WC: 377 | PC: 1/3 | His scream of pain is him using his rank magic: Battle Cry.] @[Histe]

Image Credits

if you bury me, i'll bury you
pixel by sourful

Messages In This Thread
you're going down [histe] - by Einarr - 02-24-2015, 10:04 PM
RE: you're going down [histe] - by Histe - 03-05-2015, 08:34 PM
RE: you're going down [histe] - by Einarr - 03-19-2015, 06:54 PM
RE: you're going down [histe] - by Einarr - 05-02-2015, 03:59 PM
RE: you're going down [histe] - by Histe - 04-03-2015, 11:23 PM
RE: you're going down [histe] - by Sevin - 04-27-2015, 11:06 AM
RE: you're going down [histe] - by Histe - 05-29-2015, 10:49 PM