the Rift

[PRIVATE] Let's Play Hide & Seek!

Myrrine Posts: 179
Deceased atk: 5.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 5.0
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16hh :: 3 (Orangemoon) HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Watermel0nBob

His acceptance of her touch was a weight off her chest, an exhale of almost relief escaping small lungs as she clung to him, lips softly dragging along his shoulder in the smoothest of motions. She would soothe him with anything she knew, be it tender touches or sweet lullabies, anything to keep those eyes from lighting up like lightning in a thunder storm. In between the soft silences of their embrace, Claribel would often yip; trying to get her bonded's attention with soft cries. In those moment’s life seemed to fill Vincent once again, as if he had locked himself away into a world of deep thoughts that would only tear him to pieces. Letting freckled ears flicker to him every so often, she began to tenderly groom his shoulder, working small teeth into the grit and sweat, washing away the reminder that this man was not perfect. She only wished she could wipe away the memories that caused him to become so stricken with anguish. Then suddenly it was like the world was ending, he was moving and those eyes were brighter than the sun and looking into her, into her soul and she could only watch with a slightly surprised expression.

She hadn't meant for her question to cause such a reaction, and instinctively she stepped back to give him more space. Whether this was a good or bad decision she didn't know, but she only listened as he began his sputtering, begging her, pleading that she leave it be. She couldn't though, not when it caused him to feel like this. Not when his eyes flickered with the ability to light up the night sky out of sheer terror, not when his nostrils flared open in panic and his whole body seemed to shake at whatever made him feel how he felt. At whatever made him who he was today. Soon she was at his side again, pressing herself into his side tighter than before and bringing her head to what she could reach of his chest, trying to tenderly stroke it in a soothing motion. Her delicate wings fluttered swiftly, noting her nervousness of startling the gargantuan that seemed to flinch at the kiss of a butterfly's wings. Her eyes met his and she smiled, trying so hard to keep away the dark pit of concern that rolled in her stomach that knotted it into all directions and tightened her throat. She would keep it hidden, lock it away tightly in a dainty little box and set it aside for another day when she wasn't facing the task of a lifetime; calming Vincent down.

"Okay," she finally responded, a defeated sigh following suit as she kept up with her motions, letting her tail flicker and wings flutter in the wind that blew into them gently," If you'd be so kind though, I would appreciate it if you promised me that when you are ready, that you will tell me. I would never judge you Vincent, Vince, because you are my friend and I care deeply for you. I... I just hate..." She paused, the tears finally falling again and most likely soaking into his coat, her eyes closing tightly as she pressed tighter into him suddenly, refusing to pull away for fear of losing sight of him. She sniffled, once again trying to stifle away the fear and sorrow she felt whenever she saw his face after something had upset him, and whispered softly as her final thought on the matter," I just hate seeing you in so much pain."

Her body suddenly felt colder when she broke the contact, looking at him with shining eyes and smiling, before slowly thrusting her wings, pushing strongly against the air until she was delicately hovering over the grasses. Once she had enough air she gently glided around him in a circle, increasing her pace and momentarily lifting higher to make a spiraling flip. Letting her chimes flitter out into the wind she finally came to a landing at his side, planting all four hooves surely upon the ground and looking up with him with a much more chipper expression. Even in short stints, flying seemed to do the mind good, freeing the soul of worries and the weight of world. The feeling of the wind beneath her wings always brought her a sense of peace, and she wished deep in her heart that she could share the experience with the ebony brute at her side. Perhaps he could grow from a new sense of freedom.

Her body trotted a little ahead of the mammoth before turning playfully, a bit of her usual joy back in her veins now that had found a way to break herself from the thought of helping Vincent. Her eyes slipped down to the wiry pup again, smiling at her widely and stepping forward to gently offer her nose to the girl sweetly. She looked deep into those eyes, before playfully blowing a bit of air out from her nostrils, hoping to encourage the pup into a little bit of play. She stood and backed up, ink dipped limbs arching gracefully as she began to prance, working her way around the two and smiling, letting her teeth attempt to playfully nip at the man's hip too, longing to play. He needed to lighten up too after all, and playing was the best way to do so. She giggled and playfully bucked in the air, working in a smooth lope away from him, daring him to play chase with a glimmer in her soft gaze.

"Speech"

OOC: Enjoy <3
TAG: @[Vincent]
WC: 931

MYRRINE
Life's too short to live simply

semperfeisty | xxtgxxstock @dA | leeorr-stock @dA | jerry oldenettel @ flickr
Any force is permitted aside from death or maiming
PLEASE TAG ME IN POSTS! :3

Messages In This Thread
Let's Play Hide & Seek! - by Myrrine - 02-26-2015, 03:20 PM
RE: Let's Play Hide & Seek! - by Vincent - 03-01-2015, 10:19 AM