Voodoo Posts: 231
Outcast atk: 7.5 | def: 10 | dam: 2.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2 :: Eight :: Birdsong HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Ouija :: Arctic Fox :: None Nevada
Voodoo
"THERE'S A SHADOW JUST BEHIND ME SHROUDING EVERY STEP
I TAKE, MAKING EVERY PROMISE EMPTY,
POINTING EVERY FINGER AT ME."

The gentle flutter of wings causes colorful ears to flip backward, empty maroon eyes rising from the deep cuts in the sand to find a young woman dipping back to the earth. As she came closer, her body seemed to brace itself for the landing, but when she connected with the sand you couldn't help but shutter; a discolored cloud of dust swarmed the air before the soft, steady wind could carry it away. Seemingly used to this, the young girl bounced back up and a grin danced across her charcoal lips. Kids. we mumble, beady black eyes rolling in their sockets. Uninterested and bored, we faded into the back of your mind like shadows from the dying sun.

"You are on patrol, right?" The filly questions as she draws closer, the ashes dancing around her parted feet explaining the dark hue during her crash landing. Silently you nod as we open the file cabinets of faces and names.. this girl's face pops up, but there's no name to go along. You were never told who to patrol with, just to search the beach and return with any interesting information. "What exactly are we looking for?" Your right ear tucked backward, the left swiveled forward to listen to the girl. "I uhm.. I'm not sure. Anything that looks, wrong, I guess." your raspy voice stammers (as always) while you try to over-think and speak at the same time.

The demi-goddess moved toward the water, her mind momentarily away from what small conversation you two had just started, and another hybrid found his way back to the beach. His underbelly and sides glinted with a cool silver, the rest of his dark body highlighted with a rusty orange while the sun cast it's last rays of light over the hungry ocean. As he approached, you could hear the small mare speaking again from the waves, but lifeless eyes stay on the glimmering boy. “I was asked to come find you two... help out with the patrol.” Neither of the strangers smell unfamiliar, but their names fail to form on your tongue.

Ouija grunts in her sleep, the sudden noise in your head making your stomach tighten before you shift uncomfortably on all four flaky hooves. "I'm Mesec." You nod, eyes momentarily drifting back to the girl who's name you still don't know. "I'm Voodoo." Your voice is soft, but not uncomfortable.. you are in the company of herd mates after all. Distracted by the boy, you had completely missed the filly's question; secretly you are just glad that there's someone else here for her to talk to.

"So-" you pause, not quite sure why you are trying to strike up conversation in the first place - the girl seems to have more than enough to say already - "I wonder what happened here." Glossy, dead eyes drop to gesture to the beaten beach.

"Voodoo." 'Ouija.' 'Voices'
@[Aithniel]
Everyone clap for how slow I am and how god awful this response is.

Table by Frostie
EVERYTHING YOU'RE RUNNING AWAY FROM
IS IN YOUR HEAD
[Image: 5389e9aca8b63]
Please tag him in every post!

Messages In This Thread
Always Will, Until The End [PATROL] - by Voodoo - 02-27-2015, 04:23 PM