the Rift

silver lining silence

Vladimir Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Silver lining silence caresses your kerosene blood
He stands with his back to his mother. "No" he protests, unable to hold back feelings that he never had for her and her no-good herd. "Please come back, you know we need you..." she says to him. He only shakes his head. They did wrong to him. They called him names. "Yeah, they need someone to pick on, if it wasn't me, it would be you. You know they pick on anyone they don't like." He hisses at her, but not sending a glare back. yet. "Don't call the herd they!" She says, upset.

You know, there was a time when I never wanted to hear her upset.

Now, I don't care. A small smile forms on his lips, and he can't help but let it stay. Why push away something so fragile...and happy? His brother told him not to push things that were happy away. Only upsetting things. Things that brought him down, and there were many.

So, he listened. But that meant leaving his brother. That meant leaving him alone with them. He scowled once again, feeling the slow materializing on his back, he looked to where his friend was forming. A ghost, a specter is there, perched on his back. He smiles, though he doesn't say a word. Why do you feel the need to stare at me? Ed asks, and he smiled even more.

"Because I like to annoy you." He says with a grin, looking back ahead. He'd been traveling through this forest for a while now, looking down, he feels it best to examine the ground he stands upon. Interesting how it is so dry here. So fitting to the season. He liked it.
Darkness fell quickly, maybe it was just an illusion. But he felt the wind blow past his ear, the first of the night. That was when he allowed himself to walk. To take a few steps forward.

An odd sweep of thought came upon him as he stepped through the invisible threshold of this new land. What was this place? Why had it made him feel clean? Perhaps, the lands were wiping him clean of his past. Perhaps that was it.

"My walls protect me."
anyone can come for him! c: even outcasts to befriend would be great.

VLADIMIR & ED
Lines by Tamme | Color by Sage

Messages In This Thread
silver lining silence - by Vladimir - 02-26-2015, 06:52 PM
RE: silver lining silence - by Ghost - 02-27-2015, 03:07 PM
RE: silver lining silence - by Vladimir - 03-06-2015, 10:22 PM
RE: silver lining silence - by Ghost - 03-07-2015, 04:51 PM
RE: silver lining silence - by Vladimir - 03-08-2015, 01:31 PM
RE: silver lining silence - by Ghost - 03-08-2015, 08:24 PM