the Rift

silver lining silence

Ghost the Cadaverous Posts: 219
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16hh :: 6 years HP: 67 | Buff: ENDURE
Fantôme :: Grey Wolf :: None imi

My plans were not going so well recently. In fact, I felt like I was slowly drifting towards that terrifying drop that would land me knee deep in shit. Still, I kind of liked the notion of being in trouble, all my life I’ve walked- no sauntered around, carefully tiptoeing between relationships but never leaving a mark. Despite my position, I’ve somehow managed to keep my mystery intact, many knew my name, but that was all they knew about me. I was the young, impressionable and naïve Czarina not worth a second glance. Good. I hope they keep averting their eyes and grant me an unchallenged stage. Still, our spying needed practise and as I travel to the Threshold, my gaze often glances northwards to the land that pillaged our trinkets. They were growing painful but I do not have a confident answer to them, part of me wants to go find out why, but travelling to the Basin alone was folly and quite unwise. I doubt Midas would accompany me. Sighing, I ponder my options as darkness falls and I enter the woodland of the Threshold.

Twigs snap and birds scatter as a kafuffle of paws bounds through the bushes causing my eyes to roll. Fantôme. I should have named him Elephant instead. I watch as he jogs at my side with his gaze darting this way and that. Watching shadows twitch and the undergrowth rustle. After that loud entrance, I doubt there is much prey in sight now. However, he did spot the chestnut stranger walking near them.

I turn to observe the equine with an analytical look. He was quite small and seemed around my own age, a blaze splashed onto his face along with a single white sock. My lips curl into a half smile, it was becoming quite rare to find such a simple lad around, and most she came across were all the colours of the rainbow and stashed gems. It made his humble form was almost weird.

Deciding to close in on my target, I move a little faster and try to turn in front of him in hopes of grabbing him at a halt. I pause and wait to see if he reacts before acknowledging him. "What brings you to Helovia?"

Ghost
All your life I'll tease, I'll torment
Let the heat of the sun
Reignite your memory
Because if we just turn and run
Let them fire the gun

❚ Force permitted, just don't kill her :3
❚ Please tag me!
❚ Pixel by Nyte

Messages In This Thread
silver lining silence - by Vladimir - 02-26-2015, 06:52 PM
RE: silver lining silence - by Ghost - 02-27-2015, 03:07 PM