the Rift

silver lining silence

Ghost the Cadaverous Posts: 219
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16hh :: 6 years HP: 67 | Buff: ENDURE
Fantôme :: Grey Wolf :: None imi

He came off as charming I could at least say that for now as he slowly appreciated the place he had come to and complimented me in a way I had never been described before. Suffice to say my expression didn’t move though it was more out of confusion as to how to receive it than anything else. Did I say thank you or… How should I know? Most of the time I was ignored or spoken to with an air off official like business, I didn’t know why this was. There weren’t many who spoke to me on such friendly levels as this one. He had quite quickly weaved his way onto her good side in one simple sentence, clever boy. "Ghost, Czarina of the Hidden Falls" I offer Vladimir in return, my voice light and curious as I answer his velvet dripped question. He had quite an exquisite name for such a jovial personality.

I listen carefully to his reasoning and I find I quite like his answer of darkness, instead of paradise and sunshine. Shadows were good friends, they linger without causing a scene and are always around if one should desire to hide. "It is prettier in the night" I observe the shrouded forest in concurrence with his answer. It was then that I found an opportune moment to capitalize on and I return my gaze to him with a new spark of curiousity. "My own land is far more beautiful than here, especially in the dark" I comment as if its offhand and a sudden thought. Carrying along with the relaxed conversation.

Fantôme peers around one of my front legs and I briefly drop my gaze to him, resisting the urge to roll my eyes. "This is Fantôme, though he is nothing like his name" I say with a long sigh like that of a tired mother. He ignores my despair as always and continues sniffing around the bushes near my feet. I return my gaze to Vladimir and away from the nuisance "want to see it, the Hidden Falls? I suppose we could make room for one more" I noted at the end.

@[Vladimir]

Ghost
All your life I'll tease, I'll torment
Let the heat of the sun
Reignite your memory
Because if we just turn and run
Let them fire the gun

❚ Force permitted, just don't kill her :3
❚ Please tag me!
❚ Pixel by Nyte

Messages In This Thread
silver lining silence - by Vladimir - 02-26-2015, 06:52 PM