the Rift

silver lining silence

Vladimir Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

@[Ghost]

Silver lining silence caresses your kerosene blood
Ghost.

What a coincidence. It was funny, the way she seemed unlike him in many ways on the outside, but inside, she was almost the same. The same...it was a weird comparison for the two, they were barely friends as of yet.

He looks to the hovering figure that rested on his back, glancing eyes careful of the shape the boggart had shifted to...
it was Ghost, laughing at him in all her dark and delicate beauty. He shivered internally, thoughts creeping into his mind like a stream of what she thought about him. He built a dam, no one could get inside his head. Not even this mare.

I don't mind the name she uses to call herself. For I see it in truth. She is dark, and she'd stayed hidden in the shadows well, he hadn't seen her coming. I did his boggart, Ed, pipes up and he can't help but suppress a smile at the boy's words.
Movement between the mare's cloven feet, and he can't help but stare down at the beady canine eyes that seem to watch him. Vlad nods at her words, rather interested in her opinions. Though, he was even more interested in this land, Helovia. It was a beautiful place indeed, though as she stated nicely, it was prettier in the night. The dark seemed to cover it's flaws, though there might have been none in the first place.

When she speaks again, he takes a moment to realize that she is speaking to him about her home, the Hidden Falls. His mind drifts away in the riptide of his thoughts, thinking of how she and her supposed beautiful home, how it might benefit him. "The Hidden Falls? I agree, this place does sound more divine than this threshold to your land. " He says with a nod of his head in agreement.

"My walls protect me."
VLADIMIR & ED
Lines by Tamme | Color by Sage

Messages In This Thread
silver lining silence - by Vladimir - 02-26-2015, 06:52 PM
RE: silver lining silence - by Ghost - 02-27-2015, 03:07 PM
RE: silver lining silence - by Vladimir - 03-06-2015, 10:22 PM
RE: silver lining silence - by Ghost - 03-07-2015, 04:51 PM
RE: silver lining silence - by Vladimir - 03-08-2015, 01:31 PM
RE: silver lining silence - by Ghost - 03-08-2015, 08:24 PM