the Rift

silver lining silence

Ghost the Cadaverous Posts: 219
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16hh :: 6 years HP: 67 | Buff: ENDURE
Fantôme :: Grey Wolf :: None imi

He lingers in silence for a while and I take the moment to trail his plain face that was refreshing to look at. The broad blaze that defiantly ran down the front and the warm chestnut that surrounded it as blazoned mane framed his proud neck. I wonder what walks of life he has come from, the memories that had shaped his inviting face and calm words. He looked like someone who should be enjoying the rays of light with a hint of joyful laughter and yet he is a lover of darkness. When he finally does part words from his lips he concurs that the land of cascades was one that did sound more inviting. I wonder if he trusted everyone with such flare, but then again, would I not be the same in a strange land? The only horse you can trust is the one who is in front of you, the one who knows more about the slab of earth you are on and ultimately your life was in their hands for a moment. It was then that I found a little more admiration for those who ventured so sincerely through the woodland with no clue of where they were. I wasn’t sure if I could do such a thing and trust a stranger’s word.

I ruffle my wings and make an air of haste around me as if I was preparing to leave. Which I was, nudging the wolf pup so he stood ready and not districted by whatever was so interesting in the bushes by my feet. "Allow me to show you then, though I fear the night will have turned to day by the time we arrive" I said with a forlorn and regretful sigh. Ah well, if he lingered as a herd mate he would see many nights fall over the green land of the Earth Lord.

My cloven hooves begin to move forwards and I usher my head northwards, towards the towering mountains would be when they emerged from the forest. "It’s the closest land to here, but still a fair distance on foot" I say, masking the weariness from my voice as I faced another trek back without the use of my trusty wings. I didn’t see many pegasi in the claiming territory these days.

------
[I’ll make you a thread in the HF soon :3 Feel free to request a rank change and pick a tier IV rank. Also, I wasn't sure if Ghost could see Ed or not, if so, let me know and I'll edit my post! :D]

@[Vladimir]

Ghost
All your life I'll tease, I'll torment
Let the heat of the sun
Reignite your memory
Because if we just turn and run
Let them fire the gun

❚ Force permitted, just don't kill her :3
❚ Please tag me!
❚ Pixel by Nyte

Messages In This Thread
silver lining silence - by Vladimir - 02-26-2015, 06:52 PM