the Rift

[OPEN] Into the jungle!

Tempe Posts: 39
Hidden Account
Filly :: Pegasus :: 16hh :: 3 mo.
Haruki :: Common Kitsune :: Electric Lauren
T E M P E

I reach the bottom of the path, trying to calm my heart as it pounds in my small frame. Wings are definitely going to be my best friend, I can tell. Well, besides Breccan and Haruki. I pick up a lighthearted trot, glancing down at Haruki to make sure that he has navigated the terrain as well. It seems he has, and I look up just in time to see an even smaller filly than I barreling toward me at what seems like the speed of light. I gasp and dart out of the way seconds before she ends up exactly where I was standing. My wings fling out to the side and Haruki jumps toward my legs, not sure whether to try to defend me or hide. My gold eyes focus on her form. A little pegasus, gold, white, black... all sorts of colors. Her eyes are yellow, kind of like mine. I cock my head to the side and step forward slowly, nostrils flaring as I try to breathe in her scent breaching the small distance between us.

"Um, hi! My name is Tempe." I smile, feeling myself perking up at seeing another filly who looks nearly the same age as myself. I reach down toward the little fox-like companion (I still don't know what he is) and nudge him out so she can see. "This is Haruki, my companion." He stays quiet, and I sense that he is nervous. Maybe he thinks she will trample him? I try to reassure him by nickering quietly. Surely her burst of energy was just to hear who was stumbling down the path. I tuck my colorful wings against my side and step forward, cautiously extending my soft, two-toned nose toward her frame, hoping she will meet me midway. "Who are you? What is this place?"

""
More than just Zahra! *tags randoms*

Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

** You may do what you like with Tempe besides dismemberment and death.

Messages In This Thread
Into the jungle! - by Tempe - 02-26-2015, 07:34 PM
RE: Into the jungle! - by Zahra - 02-27-2015, 12:09 AM
RE: Into the jungle! - by Tempe - 02-27-2015, 12:56 AM
RE: Into the jungle! - by Zahra - 02-27-2015, 03:45 PM
RE: Into the jungle! - by Kipling - 03-01-2015, 04:05 PM
RE: Into the jungle! - by Tempe - 03-04-2015, 02:22 AM
RE: Into the jungle! - by Midas - 03-04-2015, 11:43 PM
RE: Into the jungle! - by Zahra - 03-06-2015, 12:13 AM
RE: Into the jungle! - by Tempe - 03-28-2015, 12:53 AM