the Rift

[OPEN] Into the jungle!

Tempe Posts: 39
Hidden Account
Filly :: Pegasus :: 16hh :: 3 mo.
Haruki :: Common Kitsune :: Electric Lauren
T E M P E

Someone else appears, a painted pegasus stallion coming from what seems like out of nowhere. I perk up, eager to meet others. He reaches down to touch noses with Zah-a, and I gather that he is some sort of father figure - or maybe her ACTUAL father! Zah-a confirms my suspicion that they are related, shouting in jubilation. She says my name as well as she can, introducing me. I bounce happily, her joyful energy contagious. He asks the other stallion 'whose child?' and I realize he must be referring to me! Before Kipling can answer I pipe up with my own answer. "My name is Tempe! My mum is Arvakl and my papa is Bucephalus." I beam up at him, having no idea that he is the King of the Falls.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to barge in, Sir. I met Zah-a and she told me to follow and I did and then we met Kipling and now we're here but I think we're lost." Motor mouth goes on and on. Zah-a's excitement is contagious and it is making me babble and perhaps lose my manners. "I'm sorry Sir I don't know what to call you." I tip my head, trying to regain control of myself. Haruki appears from behind me and chirrups at the painted one. He's decorated with gold and I find him very handsome. The baby kitsune weaves between my legs, then bravely goes to greet the paint and weaves between his legs. "Haruki!" I gasp in shock. "Haruki you can't do that without asking! Sir, I'm so sorry he's still learning. He's very young like me." Shyness and embarrassment temper my excitement so I return a little more to my normal self.

""
287 words
Skipped @[Kipling] because I don't want the thread to die! @[Midas] @[Zahra]

Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

** You may do what you like with Tempe besides dismemberment and death.

Messages In This Thread
Into the jungle! - by Tempe - 02-26-2015, 07:34 PM
RE: Into the jungle! - by Zahra - 02-27-2015, 12:09 AM
RE: Into the jungle! - by Tempe - 02-27-2015, 12:56 AM
RE: Into the jungle! - by Zahra - 02-27-2015, 03:45 PM
RE: Into the jungle! - by Kipling - 03-01-2015, 04:05 PM
RE: Into the jungle! - by Tempe - 03-04-2015, 02:22 AM
RE: Into the jungle! - by Midas - 03-04-2015, 11:43 PM
RE: Into the jungle! - by Zahra - 03-06-2015, 12:13 AM
RE: Into the jungle! - by Tempe - 03-28-2015, 12:53 AM