the Rift

A new tale begins
Ascended Helovian

Midas the Gallant Posts: 1,164
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: Immortal :: Soul is 7 (FF) Buff: HUNTER
Fina :: Common Zephyr :: Phoenix & Wakiya & Neve :: Common Zephyr :: Arctic Angel
Midas
take away the pain inflicted on me, the hunger you're letting me feed
While he spoke the gears in my mind turned upon their spindles, the inner workings pondering even as the earthly one agreed willingly enough to aid our venture. This crown started to nod out of habit, I caught myself and paused. These gems had fallen, contemplating -- now they rose, drifting solidly to his lofty stare. Those unreadable irises, ever patient, "Wait," a different idea was taking form, "I would have those with a desire to make thee land a home, welcomed."

Taking a moment, my lungs drew a tight breath and a small smile shifted forward, "Perhaps stone isn't the answer. Thee land is a lush creation, it would suit it to have plants as a deterrent for those who meant harm." Aye, my minds eye could see a foggy representation of the ideas that swirled around between unseen hollows take shape, "Perhaps hedge or the like could serve our purpose instead? With thee blessing I'll find a way to secure those of curious or well meant intent safe passage to the main entrance." Perhaps by trail or other manner to mark the way we could effectively guard the borders, and also allow access.

I'd place my personal power on the line to see it done, "As for the herd. I'll relay all these words and hear their hearts." As the old saying went, 'together we stand and divided we fall'. "Upon thee word." Crown bowed to my chest, though both these ears craned forward; earnest to witness his counter or perhaps take treat to hear another solution. Whatever the bidding, yon lord had permission to use me as he willed; a thing he often choose to ignore -- allowing me (a child) to find my own path. After all, tis an easy thing to follow, it's much more difficult to blaze unthreaded territory.

@[Africa]
Table by Neo, Art by Dark

[Image: 5388c9b80fe59]

Messages In This Thread
A new tale begins - by Midas - 02-27-2015, 02:04 PM
RE: A new tale begins - by God of the Earth - 03-01-2015, 06:31 PM
RE: A new tale begins - by Africa - 03-02-2015, 02:16 AM
RE: A new tale begins - by Zahra - 03-02-2015, 02:24 PM
RE: A new tale begins - by Midas - 03-05-2015, 11:41 PM
RE: A new tale begins - by God of the Earth - 03-08-2015, 01:45 PM
RE: A new tale begins - by Midas - 03-20-2015, 05:19 PM
RE: A new tale begins - by God of the Earth - 03-24-2015, 03:13 PM