the Rift

[OPEN] Renewal [Artorius]

Artorius Posts: 39
Up For Adoption atk: 7 | def: 9.5 | dam: 3
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 15.2hh :: 5 years HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Barnabas :: Puffin :: None Adoptable

Large black and white wings smacked against the air effortlessly as I headed back into the lands of the herd that I now called home. A soft smile spread across my features as my shadow passed over the shattered wall, that had to have been a beauty in it's hay-day. A reminder of times of the past when herds needed to block out the others from their lands in fear, it seemed now though that everything was in a gentle armistice at least between the mortals. The gods were raging their own issues between each other, surely one day it would snap and the whole world would go up in the flames of battle. But for now Barnabas and I could enjoy our flights without worry of being shot from the sky.
Gliding easily towards the mist covered ground beneath me, an irritated squeak came from the young puffin that clung to the feathery joints between my wings. He wasn't quite old enough to fly, his small body still enveloped in the soft, black downy feathers that were keeping him grounded unless I was flying. Glossy black ears flicked back at the infant, a warning to not complain or I would remain grounded for the rest of the day when the sound of hooves pummeling the soft earth caught my attention, distracting me from the empty threat. Emeralds shifted from the horizon where I had been headed to settle on the sudden appearance of a coppery-gold bloke who didn't seem to notice me standing there when his white striped skull dropped to crop the wild grasses of the Edge.
This copper stallion was one I hadn't met before but the relaxed way he stood in our shattered walls lead me to believe that there was no ill intentions that came along with is presence. Clearing my throat as solid midnight limbs took a tentative step closer to the grazing stranger. "Hello. I am Artorius, I don't believe we have met?" Of course we hadn't met yet, I wasn't normally one to forget a name or a face, but I didn't feel like blatantly throwing out the "what's your name?" Black wings tucked in close to my slender sides, the white feathers that marred the undersides hidden from view while the ball of black feathers made his way up to between my ears where he perched so he too could get a good look at our company.

"talk talk talk talk "

Tag | @[Far]
Words | 408
Notes | It'll get longer as they start talking xD

ARTORIUS
do me like you might know my mind

ladYperfumE
  • Please Tag in All Replies!
  • Slight Force Allowed, no death or maiming. No serious injuries.

Messages In This Thread
Renewal [Artorius] - by Far - 02-27-2015, 04:46 PM
RE: Renewal [Artorius] - by Artorius - 02-28-2015, 12:58 PM
RE: Renewal [Artorius] - by Far - 02-28-2015, 04:05 PM
RE: Renewal [Artorius] - by Artorius - 03-19-2015, 08:50 AM