the Rift

From Across the Shadows

Rostislav Posts: 245
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 7.5 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.1hh :: 7 (Frostfall) HP: 69.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Damaris :: Common Hellhound :: Acid Lauren
Fresh off the battleground, why not go to the threshold. Perhaps my scars will scare up some new soldier recruits for the Falls. After all, we've got dismal numbers and I think Oxy and I will be the last to go down as actual fighters in the herd. That being said, I think I've converted December, and Elsa - though our mason - can put up a good fight. After all, that is who I have just finished sparring. A scraped face and a scratched up leg leave me mobile but a little ugly to innocent doe eyes. I huff and puff through the deep woods, looking for my next pre-- I mean visitor. Guest. Recruit. Whatever you want to call them. Damaris has chosen to stay in the Falls, watching over the herd in my stead. It's quite a distance for us to be separated and I'm not entirely comfortable with it, but it is a nice idea to think that some part of me remains behind at home. Besides, it's safer there than most anywhere else these days.

Heavy hooves stomp through the pines, crunching needles beneath. My weary head hangs low to the ground, worn out, disinterested in my surroundings, but my eyes are keen on movement. I hear the familiar rustling of wings to my right and I cock my head, nostrils expanding to sniff the air for similarly familiar scents. Nope, definitely a stranger of the equine form. Perfect. I change course, my path only marred by the slight limp I carry in my hind left. Blood decorates my right cheek, dark and scabby. I'm rather looking forward to the scar that will take its place: just another talisman to mark my journey. Peering through the overlapping barks, I see a chocolate stranger, clearly out of breath from a long flight. His respiration is noisy and my ears swivel forward to listen. After a moment's hesitation where I watch for signs of danger, I step into the light so he may see me before I speak.

"Greetings Comrade." My voice heavy, accent thicker than normal, as if I'd just woken from a long summer nap. "Welcome to Helovia." I move my muscles to smile, but what shows is more like a pained grimace. It hurts to smile. I let the corners of my mouth fall back to their downturned resting place. No more smiles for the stranger.

WC: 400
Tag: @[Thranduil]

Rostislav
more than a drunken fool
x - x

Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

*You may do anything you wish with Rostislav excluding dismemberment and death.

Messages In This Thread
From Across the Shadows - by Thranduil - 02-27-2015, 07:39 PM
RE: From Across the Shadows - by Rostislav - 02-28-2015, 12:09 AM
RE: From Across the Shadows - by Thranduil - 02-28-2015, 12:39 AM
RE: From Across the Shadows - by Tempe - 02-28-2015, 01:13 AM
RE: From Across the Shadows - by Rostislav - 02-28-2015, 01:42 AM
RE: From Across the Shadows - by Thranduil - 03-01-2015, 03:49 PM
RE: From Across the Shadows - by Rostislav - 03-02-2015, 01:47 AM
RE: From Across the Shadows - by Thranduil - 03-02-2015, 11:38 PM
RE: From Across the Shadows - by Tempe - 03-03-2015, 11:16 PM