the Rift

From Across the Shadows

Rostislav Posts: 245
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 7.5 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.1hh :: 7 (Frostfall) HP: 69.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Damaris :: Common Hellhound :: Acid Lauren
I think to myself that maybe something seems off about Rohan. Like there appears now and then a certain anxiety in his muscles that twitches. Like a fly that keeps buzzing around his ears, there seems ... Well I can't really place it and I'm probably suspicious of nothing in particular. Perhaps I'm just being paranoid. After all if the poor boy thinks I've been in a war. I can't blame him for being nervous, thinking that. I look down at the young child, admiring her courage and good-natured attitude toward a complete stranger. Rohan seems confused by my mention of Legatus. I don't blame him for his confusion. It is more of an abstract term to our Helovians. I don't bother to explain it for he is already moving on. I see the weariness he speaks of in the way he carries himself, the way he drops his head. "You are welcome at the Falls, though you must begin to contribute to the herd once you are settled." I tend to forget to mention this to new recruits. Sometimes I think they are surprised when Midas asks them to take up a role in their new home. Better I forewarn Rohan and avoid the surprise. "I shall lead you there now." I look down at Haruki and Tempe. I murmur something about them being welcome to follow, but certainly are left to do as they wish. I gesture toward the south, my silence now an invitation for him to join me. Though he may be blessed with flight, but as I am not, we shall be taking the long road home.

WC:
Tag: @[Thranduil]
if you want to post again that's fine, skip tempe. Can't get it in tonight

Rostislav
more than a drunken fool
x - x

Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

*You may do anything you wish with Rostislav excluding dismemberment and death.

Messages In This Thread
From Across the Shadows - by Thranduil - 02-27-2015, 07:39 PM
RE: From Across the Shadows - by Rostislav - 02-28-2015, 12:09 AM
RE: From Across the Shadows - by Thranduil - 02-28-2015, 12:39 AM
RE: From Across the Shadows - by Tempe - 02-28-2015, 01:13 AM
RE: From Across the Shadows - by Rostislav - 02-28-2015, 01:42 AM
RE: From Across the Shadows - by Thranduil - 03-01-2015, 03:49 PM
RE: From Across the Shadows - by Rostislav - 03-02-2015, 01:47 AM
RE: From Across the Shadows - by Thranduil - 03-02-2015, 11:38 PM
RE: From Across the Shadows - by Tempe - 03-03-2015, 11:16 PM