the Rift

please see us

Einarr Posts: 113
Absent Abyss atk: 5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.2 hh :: 8 years HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Time
Stand on my feet
Dance the warrior, the warrior

Einarr had defeated the witch that had birthed his child--his daughter--and had tried to kill her. She fell dead at his hooves and he took no pity on her poor, lifeless body. He damned her soul to hell, spat on her, and flew rapidfire back to the Dragon's Throat in search of his filly. Megaera and Gaucho had taken protection of her and seen to her healing, as well as the dark grey colt that had followed him to the original scene. Einarr stood for a long while in silence, looking at his precious daughter, before he even acknowledged his fellow warrior or his khal. With twitching ears, Einarr had lifted his head and turned it just slightly before he told the pair what he had done. He followed, then, with the request. "The gods help us." Einarr had looked Megaera straight in her eyes, closing the distance between them to stand just before his filly, merely a stretching of his neck away from the bay mare. "Where Einarr seek gods?" She had explained to him before of the Sun God's working in the Throat, and Einarr had been a witness to the golden stallion destroying the land bridge that gave entrance to the non-winged to the Throat. He knew they would help.

They had do.

Megaera agreed to lead Einarr to the Veins of the Gods, where she said they could summon a god. Einarr did not want to leave his precious daughter, but he knew she was not strong enough to make the trip, and neither Megaera nor Einarr had keys to the Dragon's Throat bridge. So the black stallion leaned down and kissed his daughter, and pressed his cheek against her's as he whispered a promise into her ear. "I come back with help, my Mordecai."

And so, they flew. Einarr pushed hard, the wounds on his body opening up and bleeding slightly from the excursion, but the pain was dull and throbbing. It was nothing he could not handle, and his body was certainly used to its fair share of demolition. When they landed in the veins, Einarr looked around with wide eyes full of awe. He looked to Megaera for only a moment before stepping towards the shrines. They seemed ancient, and even as they held a past of harshness, Einarr was amazed by this place and this sight. Huffing a breath, the primitive stallion tossed his head into the air. "GODS, TAKE PITY ON DAUGHTER. HELP EINARR!"

[Using my VOTG pass to please talk to the Earth God about a wetnurse for Mordecai. @[Megaera] gave me permission for minor powerplay. @[Random Event] ]

if you bury me, i'll bury you
pixel by sourful

Messages In This Thread
please see us - by Einarr - 02-28-2015, 05:18 PM
RE: please see us - by Megaera - 02-28-2015, 06:04 PM
RE: please see us - by God of the Earth - 03-08-2015, 01:13 PM
RE: please see us - by Einarr - 03-09-2015, 10:47 AM
RE: please see us - by Megaera - 03-09-2015, 05:38 PM
RE: please see us - by God of the Earth - 03-11-2015, 04:56 PM