the Rift

please see us

God of the Earth Posts: 287
Helovian Ancient
Stallion :: Equine :: 22.0hh :: Ageless
Admin

God of the Earth
Buried in Water and Earth

The God knew that the welcoming rush of what he had done would take time before it crested through Meg's heart. He had expected her to lash out at him, though her silence he found intriguing. She was even better suited for this task than he had initially thought. In many cases the act of rearing a child came as a surprise - even when planned. It almost never went as one would have expected. Meg was at no disadvantage here.

The God's smile never faltered as Meg turned away. Instead, he chuckled inwardly to himself and vowed to check in on the babe and her appointment wetnurse.

"You may do as you see fit -" He began, his gaze rolling to Einarr. "But I have not aided you, or the child out of a desire of vanity. Should I remain nameless in this task I would still be as pleased as I am now. I thank you for your offer to spread my name, but it lingers on the breath of every tree, and the dust of every stone. You have asked for help and I have given it. I ask nothing more than you do what I have asked. Aid those as I have aided the child."

The God exhaled deeply, breathing strength and a clearness of mind unto both Einarr and Meg. Their actions now would alter the course of the young child's life forever. The God had only granted Meg the ability to nourish her - it was up to this odd pair to ensure that she thrived on the sustenance he had provided.

Messages In This Thread
please see us - by Einarr - 02-28-2015, 05:18 PM
RE: please see us - by Megaera - 02-28-2015, 06:04 PM
RE: please see us - by God of the Earth - 03-08-2015, 01:13 PM
RE: please see us - by Einarr - 03-09-2015, 10:47 AM
RE: please see us - by Megaera - 03-09-2015, 05:38 PM
RE: please see us - by God of the Earth - 03-11-2015, 04:56 PM