the Rift

There is strangeness here
Ascended Helovian

Ophelia the Amaranthine Posts: 701
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 hh :: 6 Years HP: 77 | Buff: BULK
Tinek :: Royal Silver Dragon :: Frost Breath & Shock Breath Tamme

Like two ships passing in the night, Ophelia had been through the Foothills moments before and moments after Boltar. Now, years had passed. The land had changed. The Foothills and crumbled into the Falls. Ophelia's alabaster form danced through the darkness of the forest, the star hanging from her brow illuminating her path. Somehow through the course of her life, stars and suns had blessed her with sparkling shards in her mane and tail and the little light around her horn. Though she preferred the cover of darkness, she was now a rather obvious pale spot in the shadowy landscape.

The Threshold welcomed many a weary traveler through the trees, and she was now in a position again to ferry them to their destination and impart knowledge about this troubled, divided land. Ophelia knew that her position now was one of power, one that needed to serve and protect those she held dear. In a way, she was also required to ensure that her home was a viable option for these strangers, a safe haven for the refugees the world sent their way.

Tinek bounded across the trees, his excited voice yelling in her head about a newcomer. Ophelia picked up a light jog, cloven hooves falling quietly on the soft forest floor. When she arrived before the stranger, her strange, dual colored gaze swept over his masculine form, appraising the silver sheen of his coat and the luminous blue of his depthy gaze. The pale princess bowed, a gesture she had learned from her father without knowing, and smiled warmly. "Welcome to Helovia," she said to the stranger, unaware of his history. "My name is Ohpelia, and I am the Lady of the Aurora Basin." She could not get a read on his sphyx-like expression. "Was your journey long?"

@[Boltar]

Art by: veradaine @ DA

Undertow has come to take me. Guided by the blazing sun. Look at everything around us. Look at everything we've done.
Please. Anyone. I don't think I can save myself. I'm drowning.

Please tag me in every response!

Messages In This Thread
There is strangeness here - by Boltar - 02-28-2015, 09:46 PM
RE: There is strangeness here - by Ophelia - 03-01-2015, 01:48 PM
RE: There is strangeness here - by Ghost - 03-03-2015, 09:45 AM
RE: There is strangeness here - by Boltar - 03-05-2015, 05:51 PM
RE: There is strangeness here - by Ophelia - 03-06-2015, 12:06 AM
RE: There is strangeness here - by Ghost - 03-07-2015, 04:22 PM
RE: There is strangeness here - by Boltar - 03-07-2015, 11:21 PM
RE: There is strangeness here - by Ophelia - 03-08-2015, 10:26 AM
RE: There is strangeness here - by Ghost - 03-08-2015, 03:43 PM