the Rift

There is strangeness here

Ghost the Cadaverous Posts: 219
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16hh :: 6 years HP: 67 | Buff: ENDURE
Fantôme :: Grey Wolf :: None imi
Deception and perfection are wonderful traits
One will breed love, the other hate

She was an intriguing mare this Forsaken hybrid. I wonder briefly what had happened in her life that she had been rewarded with such a title. Maybe she just had a run of bad luck and the name stuck. Who knew, I am more interested in the mental reply she gives me and an amused smile weaves onto my lips. Ah that little spying spree, the one that hadn’t entirely worked, I was surprised to hear her mention it. Given it was the cold north who started it. Did she expect us to do nothing whilst they ran rampant unchallenged? How arrogant. In the end, Midas has told me nothing of the relations between Falls and Basin, I only know what the latter shows me and that is underhanded foul play. Shouldn’t the monarchs come see the newly appointed Czarina instead of taking from her lands, or is it my duty to present myself before them. Seems all rather backwards. Perhaps I am being punished for the previous rulers inadequacy, still, I find the Lady’s accusation unfounded but curious.

She even describes the notion of nothing and compares it to a blooming flower. I think of my own life and wonder where my beautiful moment went. "Spoken like a veteran, my Lady" I lavished her in compliment, not having quite the same flowery tongue to produce such an articulate response in return. I wonder where they learn to speak such things.

I turn to level my gaze on the stallion who seemed to be contemplating his options and I began to wonder what was going through his mind. Ah, if only I could steal magic from others, that telepathic ability would be quite handy right now. In the end his direction swings towards me and I feel a moment of surprise run through my body. It seems the idea of a waterfall was quite an appealing one and fast becoming the one factor that mattered when I entered the threshold these days. Amazing what falling water could do for you. I dip my head in agreement and watch as Ophelia gives me a last look. I wonder what words she will bring when she comes to visit and what doors will open before me because of it.

I shuffle my wings and motion to the dappled male to follow "come then, Boltar. I will show you the waterfalls."

(@[Boltar] you can request a rank change to HF ^^ Please pick a tier IV role from this list here when you do :D)

Let the heat of the sun
Reignite your memory
Because if we just turn and run
Let them fire the gun

❚ Force permitted, just don't kill her :3
❚ Please tag me!
❚ Pixel by Nyte

Messages In This Thread
There is strangeness here - by Boltar - 02-28-2015, 09:46 PM
RE: There is strangeness here - by Ophelia - 03-01-2015, 01:48 PM
RE: There is strangeness here - by Ghost - 03-03-2015, 09:45 AM
RE: There is strangeness here - by Boltar - 03-05-2015, 05:51 PM