the Rift

[PRIVATE] Confusion

Evangeline the Pure Posts: 199
Outcast
Mare :: Equine :: 15.2 :: 10
Tallis :: Common Orange Dragon :: Fire Breath & Toxic Breath ali
 evangeline</style>
Be of love a little more careful than of anything.
image by Csutkaa @ flickr.com</style>

It was mildly disappointing that the black and white coat that Evangeline had spotted through the trees did not belong to Kahlua. The mare, instead, was one that she did not know nearly as well as she did the queen. Alysanne, she knew from herd meetings, but other than that the mare was a mystery to the Emissary. She seemed nice enough from what she had seen in the meetings and the way she greeted Eva was friendly and warm enough. 'Too friendly.' Tallis scoffed through their mental bond. "Hush." She scolded the dragon. 'Its true. Too friendly is suspicious.' "Hush." Evangeline scolded again, her tail flicking with mild irritation because of the reptile and his refusal to trust anyone.

"Its good to see you again, how have you been?"

"Yes, its good to see you again, too. I've been ..." She paused, thinking back to the arguments with Thor because of her stubbornness and refusal to trust him, the tears that he'd ripped from her, and the healing that had begun and she sighed softly. "Well. I've been well." She smiled and she could feel Tallis' smugness because in his mind he was the one that had pushed her and Thor together and while he had played a big role in it Eva would not admit it. His ego would grow so large that he would no longer fit in the Edge.

"And you? How have you been?" She posed the same question to the mare. "I think this is the first time we've actually spoken outside of a herd meeting." There were quite a few that Evangeline could think of that she knew from meetings but not from actual conversations. "How is Resplendence? ...and her herb garden?" She sought out common ground for them to do some sort of bonding over and Resplendence seemed the logical choice since they both knew the strawberry mare.

"."

@[Alysanne]

Messages In This Thread
Confusion - by Alysanne - 02-28-2015, 10:47 PM
RE: Confusion - by Evangeline - 03-16-2015, 08:26 PM
RE: Confusion - by Alysanne - 03-29-2015, 04:17 PM
RE: Confusion - by Evangeline - 04-13-2015, 11:13 PM