the Rift

[OPEN] the wild rose

Waprevah Posts: 26
Hidden Account atk: 6.5 | def: 10.0 | dam: 3.0
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.1 :: 4 HP: 60.0 | Buff: NOVICE
TheIceViking
Waprevah
“And if another of his kind comes knocking on your door, will you open it?"

I can still taste the coppery taste in my mouth. My own personal high. I was starting to get quite cranky back in the Basin with the lack of drug flowing through my veins. I managed though, I would never crack. I am not weak and pathetic. Desperation will never touch my iced soul.

The liver chestnut continued her walk through the forest. Her movements were feathery and silent. The mare possessed a stealth which challenged the ghosts around her. Waprevah's head dropped towards the ground for a second, her nostrils flaring as she took in the scents around her. The aroma of earth filled her nostrils among other animals, though her hunger had been satisfied. There was no need for further hunting. Suddenly the skull covered head popped up from the ground. Her ears shifted in all directions as she thought she heard a sound. Though as she tried to focus her hearing, no sound came. The mare was calm when she took a few steps forward and came to a halt for further inspection. When the faint sound of hooves reached her ears a smile covered her black lips. I see we have company. Company came faster than expected though.

I can feel my heartbeat beating a bit faster with the excitement that curses through my body. I had been lurking around this forest for some time now and not a single soul to be found. Well … actually, if you count the meals as souls then I guess there are some. Suddenly I see a dark coloured form bursting through the trees and my natural instinct kicks in, a second too late though. I can feel my limbs pushing my feathery body forward though soon I feel the heavy body of another equine clashing with my barrel and rump and a second later the aroma of earth fills my nostrils again.

It didn't take me long to put my feet underneath my and push my body from the ground, which now, was covered in dirt and leaves. My skulled face turns towards the newcomer. “What in the world was that for!” I hear myself snap at the idiot. For good measure I send the stallion (which I just found out from the scent radiating off of him) a icy glare though my face is flat and void of any emotion. It takes a lot to make my blood boil (not really but I like to think so) though I admit it has begun to heat up. That crash was quite uncalled for.

It didn't enter my mind right away but its slowly seeping in. Perhaps this crash was no accident. I can feel my awareness rise and I become more cautious. Though I am not known to flee from danger. It has always been my favorite toy to play with.

@[Cathun]
speech
word count: 477 words
Image Credit
Please tag Wappy in all replies <3
[Image: 6dbd477f6a4a31a0de8712698f20429a-d8dbyo6.png]

“The ones who are insane enough to think that they can rule the world are always the ones who do.”

Messages In This Thread
the wild rose - by Waprevah - 03-01-2015, 12:43 PM
RE: the wild rose - by Cathun - 04-08-2015, 07:12 PM
RE: the wild rose - by Waprevah - 04-11-2015, 03:17 PM
RE: the wild rose - by Cathun - 04-20-2015, 07:15 AM