the Rift

[PRIVATE] Misery Chain

Arah Posts: 343
Outcast atk: 7 | def: 10.5 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 5 HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Wynter :: Royal Griffin :: Draining Clutch Frostie

:: Arah ::

Son of death, a boy from the blood of what many considered a monstrous beast. Yet Erebos was not like his father in many respects, instead the young lad was delightful, curious and able to bring a smile to those who may be feeling unsure or upset about things. Yet as her golden eyes observed him there was something amiss. His usual persona had almost disappeared entirely, what had caused this the mare did not know. The Reaper's son had sought her out, called her name. Dread filled her as she studied the yearling, whatever had caused this change in his usual rambunctious self had something to do with her. Upon his darkened face he wore the expression of many woes, the laminations of a nation. Pain and grief seemed to trouble him, while worry gnawed at her heart and panic began to build up in her throat. "Erebos." Despite everything her tone was gentle and welcoming. Though even one as young as himself would be able to hear the nervousness laced through her hymn. Her voice had shaken slightly and the golden orbs remained trained on the dark son, the progeny of Deimos who she knew would one day bring the world to it's knees. "Of course." The answer to his question comes quickly, part of her is already guessing the worse...Arwen, Asch, Rhiannon or perhaps someone from her past. Whoever it was, it would break her to know if they had been hurt, captured or...no. Not until she heard it from Erebos' lips would the doe allow herself to think that way.

Arwen. What had happened? The mother shakes her head from side to side slowly as if the movement might make Erebos disappear. He remained infront of her though, most present than another members of her family. Already she had lost so much...what had the fates done to her now? Her daughter was...missing? Hurt? Critically wounded? Dead? Looking at Erebos now the fae princess felt as if she already knew. She felt it in the depths of her soul, a worry, a disbelief. From her mind she sent a silent prayer that those words would not come from the boy's lips. "Arwen? Where is she?" Her voice picked up in pitch, the panic finally started to take it's toll. Her mask slipping.

@[Erebos]

You are my refuge and I need you to see;
The only one I let down more than you is me.
Image Credits
And I ain't afraid to die, I’m afraid of going to hell.

✽ Force and magic permitted. ✽
✽ No fatal or permanent damage. ✽
✽ Please only tag in opening posts. ✽

Messages In This Thread
Misery Chain - by Erebos - 03-01-2015, 06:33 PM
RE: Misery Chain - by Arah - 03-23-2015, 01:21 AM
RE: Misery Chain - by Erebos - 03-29-2015, 07:10 AM