Outcast atk: 5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.0 :: 6 HP: 70 | Buff: NOVICE
Mr. Teatime :: Siberian Tiger :: Sing Yewrezz

M A R E N

" The drums, a fire, a calling
My soul marches out the door
We fall to earth together
The crowd calling out for more. "

She felt assumptions being replaced by the feeling of truth, as her heart, which was desperate for it, pounded heavily as she felt herself starting to cling like almost desperate to it; as if she was to believe the mysterious stranger and the writings he or she had carved in the wall. But who had been this filled with knowledge, this filled with answers? A God or a mortal - A priest, perhaps, or a demigod. Maren's eyes glanced back over her shoulder at the Moon-Eyed, past her own long silvery locks, softly reflecting in the lights. "The Sun God?" The mare mumbled. "I wonder why", her eyes refound the cold flames scripted in the wall. Sank away in the past as if she had been there all this time, too. "I've heard about Kri the Resolute..." She mumbled. "And her lack of faith in our Patron." With a loving glare the tigermare followed the shadowed curves of the fires in stone, let a feathered finger softly caress it. "She must've been the reason for the Lord to... To...." The sadness, she didn't want to fall back in it, but the feeling of loneliness suddenly crawled her insides anyway; sympathy for the God. Not seen, not heard by anyone. Cast away and locked up in his own home. Unreached by the faithful - as there were none for him. She felt it, as she looked at the picture of the fire: The hate. The hate and rage that could've been the coal for the dangerous fires to burn on. After all that, of course there was always a filter of such fiery anger cast over his pure and divine figure left. Mortals like those in Helovia were simply that unable to unsee things that had left marks on their retina and burns in their memories. But I know... I know you are more than just that.

With a mind still linked to another era, the mare listened to the demigod's words as she had turned her winged head to her company, still showing some sympathy in the glitters of her eyes. As there was also some for him.

She nodded. "'Thus we should be grateful for Gaucho the Wildfire to bring back the faith, as he must have seen the importance of it, for without it you and everyone else might still be stuck here." As the Gods had been the ones to defeat the darkness and shadows. Without light, had that even been possible? "And so, we also must remember that we are forever the ones fated to be the dependent, the ones to serve the purity of the Gods", she closed her eyes, warmth spreading inside her. "It is not meant to be the other way around. I guess that was the misstep the Resolute had carelessly made."

Suddenly, she realized something and she shot Mesec a slightly awkward, apologetic look once again. "Ah... It's not my intention with that to put you in a certain pigeonhole, though." The tigermare's legs slowly carried her away from the Wall of History, over to the pool that glistered mysteriously in the middle of the rotunda. From somewhere she had forged a playful smile upon her angelic face. "Obviously, you should just be you." He didn't fit in a hole anyway, as he was meant to fly wherever the fuck he wanted - and probably did so already. Still, Maren was a know-it-all at times, and her tongue then liked to state the already obvious. Whether he had found himself as mostly a mortal or mostly a god - He would be able to find the answers for his own questions himself. He would not need someone like her for that. After all, she was just Maren. So what did she know, really?

@[Mesec] || Notes: || Wordcount: 629 || "talking" ||

Please tag me 

Messages In This Thread
Meteorites and falling skies - by Maren - 03-01-2015, 06:50 PM
RE: Meteorites and falling skies - by Mesec - 03-04-2015, 08:38 PM
RE: Meteorites and falling skies - by Maren - 03-07-2015, 06:46 PM
RE: Meteorites and falling skies - by Mesec - 03-11-2015, 08:07 PM
RE: Meteorites and falling skies - by Maren - 03-14-2015, 06:42 PM
RE: Meteorites and falling skies - by Mesec - 03-25-2015, 05:42 PM
RE: Meteorites and falling skies - by Maren - 03-26-2015, 11:44 AM
RE: Meteorites and falling skies - by Mesec - 04-03-2015, 02:38 PM
RE: Meteorites and falling skies - by Maren - 04-18-2015, 08:16 AM