the Rift

Las Vegas Past

Tora Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Tora
quote here

Irritation mingled with a strange kind of curiosity shivered through my frame that told tales of strength and glory even at such a young age. The world would know that I was to be a force to be reckoned with as soon as I learned how to use the body the lords had blessed me with. Midnight stained ears swiveled backwards as I listened carefully for the sound of my sister moving through the ferns and various other green plants that were growing in the walkway the band of unicorns had told us about, even though Himitsu was blind, it didn't stop the slightly smaller twin from getting around just as well as those of us who could see the world that twirled around us. A snort blew through my pink paper thins before my attention was turned back to the strange new world around me. Itsu could handle herself if something unfortunate were to befall her, we both could, but something about a filly who had spears growing from her eye sockets rather than eyeballs themselves was enough of a sight to stop grow stallions' in their paths.
Easily I pushed any worry that might have been noticable about my sibling to the back of my mind, instead focusing the cold gems that decorated my own features on the ever-green terrain around us. How annoying it was to feel as if I had passed by the same tree five times now, but I hadn't seen any sign that my twin and I had traipsed past her already so I surged onwards towards whatever adventures this place would have. Hopefully it was ready for us.
A smirk that would have sent the Devil himself running for his mother tugged at the left corner of my pinked out kissers when my white splashed limbs finally decided that this would be the place to stop. Itsu and I had to recollect ourselves and figure out if we were truly wandering around in circles or if our path had been straight as directed. My matte crowned skull turned over shoulders that were already beginning to fill out, showing promise of what was to come when the dreaded puberty hit, a childish feminine voice spilled forwards into the warm air where it began it's dance with the bird's songs until reaching my sister's eardrums. "Isoge Himitsu!" Our native tongue rolled effortlessly off of the salmon colored muscle while eyes the color of the clay that rested under the grass searched for any sign that she had made it to where I was standing in wait. Every nerve ending on my childish frame stood on edge as I kept alert for whatever hornless monsters could be hiding in the shadows to finish the job the others hadn't been able to do.
Would we die here? Or prosper like the Queens we were?

"Speech here."
Tag;; @[Himitsu] & @[Zikar-Sin]
Words;; 487
Notes;; Let Tier post first and then you are free to join in Smithasssss :3 sorry it's so short and shitty, it'll get better when she has someone to be a bitch too xD

Credits: Image by tad 20D @ flickr

Messages In This Thread
Las Vegas Past - by Tora - 03-02-2015, 06:45 PM
RE: Las Vegas Past - by Himitsu - 03-04-2015, 09:54 AM
RE: Las Vegas Past - by Saffron - 03-08-2015, 08:09 PM
RE: Las Vegas Past - by Tora - 03-09-2015, 09:53 PM
RE: Las Vegas Past - by Zikar-Sin - 03-18-2015, 12:59 PM
RE: Las Vegas Past - by Himitsu - 03-18-2015, 02:40 PM
RE: Las Vegas Past - by Saffron - 03-18-2015, 09:10 PM
RE: Las Vegas Past - by Tora - 03-18-2015, 11:06 PM