[PRIVATE] but innocence is gone
Ascended Helovian

Ophelia the Amaranthine Posts: 701
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 hh :: 6 Years HP: 77 | Buff: BULK
Tinek :: Royal Silver Dragon :: Frost Breath & Shock Breath Tamme
OPHELIA
A lifeless face that you'll soon forget

Ophelia physically shook with the strength of her rage, gaze narrowing and eyes shimmering with bloodshed and violence. She held her hooves firmly in the ground, listening to her sister, seeing that she had not recognized the slight swell in Africa’s belly. Such details were rarely lost on Ophelia who stored everything away so perfectly, and she nodded once, tersely. “He did not follow you to the Foothills,” she said simply. At the time, the pale princess had not demanded that he do so, and in fact, she had fought Midas’ duty to his herd rather honorable. She had found her sister’s demands somewhat intrusive. However, that was before she knew love and before she yearned to return home to someone. Her heart stilled in her chest, the rage cooled by the winter’s breath of Torleik’s memory, and she frowned.

Age and experience had a way of both illuminating and tainting the past and the present, and regardless of her feelings then, this is what Ktulu felt now. This is what Ophelia felt now. She would stand by her sister’s side forever and always because Ktulu would always stand by hers, and their love would never falter or sway. Only death could separate them from each other, and even then, the Lady knew that they would embrace again in the afterlife. What did anything else compare to in this world? What petty argument or silly point of view could ever sway her to deviate from the pain and joy of her twin’s heart?

Nothing. Absolutely nothing.

Archibald’s words rang true. Midas rarely visited Hototo himself, and Ophelia snorted angrily, clenching her jaw tightly. The pale princess threw her head back and growled, the expression feral and violent. She tilted her head forward again and took a deep breath which did little to calm her desire to decimate the one who caused Ktulu such pain. “I will see you soon, Archibald. Thank you,” she replied, nodding to him respectfully. Overwhelmed with the urge to move, she nodded to her sister. “Come; I will take you home.” She marched north, forcing herself not to sway to the East.

Image by Twistyh-stock @ DA

Undertow has come to take me. Guided by the blazing sun. Look at everything around us. Look at everything we've done.
Please. Anyone. I don't think I can save myself. I'm drowning.

Please tag me in every response!

Messages In This Thread
but innocence is gone - by Ktulu - 03-03-2015, 06:45 PM
RE: but innocence is gone - by Archibald - 03-05-2015, 08:14 PM
RE: but innocence is gone - by Ophelia - 03-08-2015, 10:51 AM
RE: but innocence is gone - by Ktulu - 03-18-2015, 08:30 PM
RE: but innocence is gone - by Archibald - 03-19-2015, 03:13 PM
RE: but innocence is gone - by Ophelia - 03-25-2015, 10:40 PM