the Rift

[OPEN] No more PMS [welcoming]

Rostislav Posts: 245
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 7.5 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.1hh :: 7 (Frostfall) HP: 69.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Damaris :: Common Hellhound :: Acid Lauren
I have a history of bringing really fucked up, crazy ass mares to the Falls. I should think Midas would like to shoot me in the skull by now, but he's taken mercy on me. Apparently the numbers make up for, well, who the numbers ARE. I lead Rohan down the winding path, and I am quite pleased that I am bringing what seems to be a level-headed stallion to our humble home. 'I am bringing a new recruit. Meet us when you are able.' I see behind us that Tempe has decided not to follow. Quite alright, I hope she understands that the invitation remains open should she decide to take me up on it. Instead only Rohan wanders behind. "Careful of the footing, it can be treacherous to newcomers." I turn my head before me and continue down the slope. Reaching the bottom, I let out a trumpeting neigh to announce that I need Midas or Ghost to come to the entrance.

Out of the brush, Damaris bursts forth and bounds toward me. She jumps up, pressing her paws against my chest and licking the bottom of my face. I smile and nuzzle her affectionately. 'I have missed you too love.' She blinks happily up at me, panting briefly. "This is Damaris, my hellhound." I glance back at Rohan as I introduce my beautiful companion. "This is the Hidden Falls, ruled by Midas the Gallant and Ghost the Cadaverous." I feel like there's something more I should say, but nothing comes to mind. So instead I hand my head and look at him rather awkwardly. Durrrr.....

WC:
Tag: @[Thranduil], @[Midas], @[Ghost]

Rostislav
more than a drunken fool
x - x

Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

*You may do anything you wish with Rostislav excluding dismemberment and death.

Messages In This Thread
No more PMS [welcoming] - by Rostislav - 03-02-2015, 10:57 PM
RE: No more PMS [welcoming] - by Thranduil - 03-03-2015, 12:36 AM
RE: No more PMS [welcoming] - by Africa - 03-03-2015, 02:46 PM
RE: No more PMS [welcoming] - by Rostislav - 03-04-2015, 08:01 PM
RE: No more PMS [welcoming] - by Midas - 03-10-2015, 10:53 PM
RE: No more PMS [welcoming] - by Thranduil - 03-20-2015, 03:21 PM
RE: No more PMS [welcoming] - by Rostislav - 03-24-2015, 02:58 PM