the Rift

[PRIVATE] Poker Face

Sialia Posts: 169
Outcast atk: 6 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.1 :: 8 Years HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Nessie
Sialia
I tried to sell my soul last night, it's funny he wouldn't even take a bite.

A woman is graceful, a woman is perfect, Always catering to her man, to each whim and woe. Well, I say, Fuck that. I can be graceful, but the rest of it is bull shit. My ears swivel, as I make my way towards that huge ball of heat. My head is held high, crown held proudly in the heated air, the royal blue of my eyes studying my surroundings.

I can certainly say that the last few months have been interesting. A new leader, murders, and a strange cleansing of the earth. Most oddly enough, the strangest thing was watching Glacia grow. In only a couple of months she would be a year old. She was already mature beyond years, and more beautiful than the glaciers she was named after. In all honesty, I missed the youngster who was naive and curious... Well, the curiosity had not changed. However, ever since the end of winter the questions on her father had ceased to come. Had something happened that I didn't know of? Had she possibly met her father? No. I don't believe so. The frozen king was elusive still. Even still, how would they know of each other?

Glacia had also taken a liking to healing, an odd development. I had expected her to follow in the footsteps of me, a warrior woman. But, I enjoyed watching the child born of passion grow, and love blossomed in my heart. The only love I could and ever would truly feel. She was my flesh and blood, and I treasured her, even if I didn't know how to show it.

A crack brought me out of my thoughts, the the two toned head swung in the direction. Nothing. Was it just in my head? I shake my head as I move around the fuming hole in the earth. There is a cave, and slowly I make my way to them, entering. I entered the warm cave, looking about me, following the long caverns, looking at the paintings, my thoughts taking me away from the earth, thinking of things passed, and what the future might hold. In the end I am left under the sparkling roof of a cavern, my eyes mesmerized by the crystals above.

"Speech here."
Tag;; @[Rostislav]
Words;; 374 words
Notes;; I'm sorry for the weird post. >.< I'm trying to get back into the roll of things <3

Credits: Image by semper
[Image: 538c1505470d5]
Please tag Sialia in all posts! Thanks!

Messages In This Thread
Poker Face - by Sialia - 03-03-2015, 11:05 AM
RE: Poker Face - by Sialia - 03-06-2015, 07:57 PM
RE: Poker Face - by Rostislav - 03-07-2015, 10:28 PM
RE: Poker Face - by Sialia - 03-08-2015, 12:22 AM
RE: Poker Face - by Rostislav - 03-08-2015, 11:07 PM
RE: Poker Face - by Sialia - 03-09-2015, 10:57 PM
RE: Poker Face - by Rostislav - 03-10-2015, 11:15 AM