the Rift

[PRIVATE] Poker Face

Rostislav Posts: 245
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 7.5 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.1hh :: 7 (Frostfall) HP: 69.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Damaris :: Common Hellhound :: Acid Lauren
I've left the Falls again, eager to stretch my legs away from the home land and all the newcomers. I know Rohan is not the only one who has arrived in the Falls lately - though the other newbies are strangers still. I'd rather not stick around for long: I don't want to give anyone the idea that they can get TOO familiar with me. I'm not just some lowlife for them to pal around with. 'None think that.' Damaris says in my mind as she trails behind me. Of course she offered to stay again in the Falls and watch over things, but I'd rather have her by my side this time. I am closer to none besides my eleven month old hellhound, and her companionship is a salve to any aches of the heart that I may suffer.

My wanderings take me south to the Heart of Helovia, and the caves that dwell beneath. I remember these caves, and Damaris sees through the images in my mind the moment when I found her egg, and how I awkwardly carried it around in my mouth as I cared for it. How I met Voodoo and saw his own egg, which hatched into Ouija, his arctic fox companion. It seemed like ages that we spent in the Heart Caves, but of course life is so different now. I have a home that I am a great part of, a child, battles I've won and lost. The memories from my early days in Helovia seem so far gone.

As we went the caves and step through, my hooves clatter on the stone floor, and I can hear Damaris's claws clicking behind. The dampness of the caves cools me in comparison to the Tallsun heat, and I am grateful for the relief. I find myself wandering out to a cavern that I have yet to explore, at least to my memory. I step inside a great cavern, glittering with crystal formations above me and in the surrounding walls. It's beautiful, and I stop to admire their glory before I even notice that there is someone else in the cavern. A dark shape with a horn is there, highlighted only by the illumination of the crystals. I step closer, catching the scent of a female - do I know her?

"Pardon me Comrade, I don't mean to disturb your peace." I speak quietly, just loud enough for her to hear me, so that my voice does not echo so damnably around the room. Damaris stops next to my front legs, sitting down and letting her tongue loll out of her mouth. She looks up at me, then back at the mare. I feel her body tense, ready to defend me if need be. I don't think however that that will be necessary. I let my calm ooze toward her and fill her body. I wait quietly then for the mare to turn and respond, presuming she heard me.

WC: 493
Tag: @[Sialia]

Rostislav
more than a drunken fool
x - x

Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

*You may do anything you wish with Rostislav excluding dismemberment and death.

Messages In This Thread
Poker Face - by Sialia - 03-03-2015, 11:05 AM
RE: Poker Face - by Sialia - 03-06-2015, 07:57 PM
RE: Poker Face - by Rostislav - 03-07-2015, 10:28 PM
RE: Poker Face - by Sialia - 03-08-2015, 12:22 AM
RE: Poker Face - by Rostislav - 03-08-2015, 11:07 PM
RE: Poker Face - by Sialia - 03-09-2015, 10:57 PM
RE: Poker Face - by Rostislav - 03-10-2015, 11:15 AM