the Rift

[PRIVATE] Poker Face

Sialia Posts: 169
Outcast atk: 6 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.1 :: 8 Years HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Nessie
Sialia
I tried to sell my soul last night, it's funny he wouldn't even take a bite.

"Escape." It seems we have the same idea Rostislav. Escape from everything, from everyone. It seems however that we are failing quiet miserably at this escaping from everyone part. After all, here we are, standing in a cave that sparkles, talking... to each other. Maybe though, Escape wasn't just about being alone. Maybe escape was about something else. Maybe it was just getting out of the same grueling routine, getting away from the same old creatures... And finding new ones to surround yourself with.

I listen to his next words, my ears perked in interest to what he has to say. Yes, escape from new recruits is something... Wait. Recruiting. Oh I remember! A sly smirk plays on my lips, and I remember where I had met this Rostislav. I had met him while recruiting in the threshold. We had come upon a black arabian mare, who frankly pissed me off... First she was demanding, then groveling and pathetic, then she was just playing a game. I despised those types. I am glad she went home with him, and not me.

"Ooo. I remember you now... I believe that we both where recruiting for our respective herds, and you took home a fairly annoying black mare... You said what I wanted to, actually." A soft chuckle rolled out of my lips, and I take a few steps back from him, my blue eyes rolling over him once more. "Where do you hail from, Rostislav?" I ask, needing to satiate my curiosity, and while I had an idea of where he might be from, one could not be sure.

He was escaping from duties, recruits, and social obligations. I was escaping from no one. I had no life. I just soldiered. And slept... Spar here, spar there. Lose, win, soldier some more. Ah, the life of a soldier was fucking fantastic and exciting as absolutely nothing most of the time. Sorry to disappoint children, but don't enroll in the army. It's not all it's hyped up to be.

"Speech here."
Tag;; @[Rostislav]
Words;;258
Notes;; <3

Credits: Image by semper
[Image: 538c1505470d5]
Please tag Sialia in all posts! Thanks!

Messages In This Thread
Poker Face - by Sialia - 03-03-2015, 11:05 AM
RE: Poker Face - by Sialia - 03-06-2015, 07:57 PM
RE: Poker Face - by Rostislav - 03-07-2015, 10:28 PM
RE: Poker Face - by Sialia - 03-08-2015, 12:22 AM