the Rift

[PRIVATE] Poker Face

Rostislav Posts: 245
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 7.5 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.1hh :: 7 (Frostfall) HP: 69.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Damaris :: Common Hellhound :: Acid Lauren
I'm glad that I'm not the only one with a faulty memory, and even happier that she has figured out how we know each other before I. I've had serious doubts about whether I would be able to come up with any answers at the rate my mind seems to move sometimes. Of course she would remember the asshole black mare. It seems I come across a lot of asshole mares in the Threshold AND manage to bring them home. I'm surprised I haven't been banned from recruiting duties yet. The one Sialia recalls... is "Serene." I huff: my recollection of the encounter is dim, but the emotion of pure annoyance that comes with it is not. "She may have come back with me, but I do not know what became of her. I am not sure she is even in Helovia anymore." I chuckle dryly, pleased that things worked out that way. I would not have enjoyed running into her at home and at herd meetings.

I blink as I bring myself from my thoughts and answer Sialia's next question. "I am a Legatus of the Falls. I believe I smell Basin on you? If it's not so rude to say so." What do I care about being rude? I'm generally rude whenever I want to be. And yet, our conversation seems to be so pleasant in comparison to so many others that I can't bring myself to be boorish to the dark-hued lass. In the shimmering and shifting light of the cavern I suppose she hasn't seen my latest wound - the scar forming where Elsa left a might gash in my cheek. It compliments the one that slithers over the bridge of my face, crossing elegantly from one side to the other. I glance subtly over her to see if she bears scars as I do, but the light does not shine to my benefit, and I can't tell. So instead I ask. "Does the Basin provide you with any entertainment?" Not quite worded the way I meant, but I presume she may guess what I mean.

WC: 349
Tag: @[Sialia]

Rostislav
more than a drunken fool
x - x

Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

*You may do anything you wish with Rostislav excluding dismemberment and death.

Messages In This Thread
Poker Face - by Sialia - 03-03-2015, 11:05 AM
RE: Poker Face - by Sialia - 03-06-2015, 07:57 PM
RE: Poker Face - by Rostislav - 03-07-2015, 10:28 PM
RE: Poker Face - by Sialia - 03-08-2015, 12:22 AM
RE: Poker Face - by Rostislav - 03-08-2015, 11:07 PM
RE: Poker Face - by Sialia - 03-09-2015, 10:57 PM
RE: Poker Face - by Rostislav - 03-10-2015, 11:15 AM