the Rift

[PRIVATE] thread titles suck [Deimos]
Ascended Helovian

Ophelia the Amaranthine Posts: 701
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 hh :: 6 Years HP: 77 | Buff: BULK
Tinek :: Royal Silver Dragon :: Frost Breath & Shock Breath Tamme

Ophelia's journey to the Throat had been successful, an event worthy of her time. The knowledge she had gained from Gaucho was vast, and his trust in her was growing. She was not two-faced in that she would betray this new friend, but she wouldn't lie and say that this bond would not be used for selfish gains. As with all friendships, they were symbiotic, feeding from each other's strengths and growing stronger. Selflessness was not a trait so easily given, not for the pale princess. Like a chess master, she moved her pieces across the board diligently, watchful eyes keeping track of counter moves. Everything was moving, and she had to stay in the middle of the fray.

As such, she traveled, body growing strong with her journeys. The crushing defeat from Deimos had been more than a little disheartening, but she had been working in the mean time. Silver armor was no longer quite a hindrance, and her magic was growing strong. Now, a light bounced around her forehead, held to her horn on a chain. It was bright, almost too bright, and she wore it proudly as a token of the Sun God's affections. The way back had lead to much anger, as she had held at bay Midas' pawns. She had thought better of Ghost once - thought her a wise girl. Perhaps she was just as foolish as the rest.

Irritated already at the looming black cloud that was Midas and his cronies in the Falls, she was ill prepared to learn that Confutatis, the bitch who would not die, had not learned her lesson. Ophelia had not considered her to be a stupid whore, but intellect was certainly lacking if she continued to throw rocks at a bee hive. At some point you deserved to get stung. Cloven hooves walked up the narrow path and past the looming sentinel, the landscape of her home inviting - a balm to her soul. Her indiscretions with the general aside, she found this place rather calming, peaceful in its mountain solace and cool breezes. Certainly it was much more comfortable than the blistering heat of the Dragon's Throat.

Spying Deimos, she approached, wondering how his wounds were healing. "I have secured more relations with Gaucho in the Throat and have manged to chase off a few of Midas' thieves," she said clearly. "I am sure there were more, but I will speak with Thranduil about that. How is everything here?"

@[Deimos]

Art by: veradaine @ DA

Undertow has come to take me. Guided by the blazing sun. Look at everything around us. Look at everything we've done.
Please. Anyone. I don't think I can save myself. I'm drowning.

Please tag me in every response!

Messages In This Thread
thread titles suck [Deimos] - by Ophelia - 03-03-2015, 05:10 PM
RE: thread titles suck [Deimos] - by Deimos - 03-03-2015, 06:01 PM
RE: thread titles suck [Deimos] - by Ophelia - 03-04-2015, 02:18 PM