the Rift

[PRIVATE] thread titles suck [Deimos]
Ascended Helovian

Ophelia the Amaranthine Posts: 701
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 hh :: 6 Years HP: 77 | Buff: BULK
Tinek :: Royal Silver Dragon :: Frost Breath & Shock Breath Tamme

Anger dark as thunder rolled from the behemoth's body, the glint of his blues eyes setting Ophelia on edge. She narrowed her gaze slightly, keeping her distance once her words were spoken. She knew very well the power he possessed as well as its potency, and she wanted to be well enough out of range in case he finally did snap. A wary gaze regarded him as he churned his jaw, the weight of his eyes resting on the horizon, and she tilted an ear back, listening over her body toward the subtle whir of the sentinels. What he said next, she was not expecting the least. She blinked, surprise and anger glossing her strange, two-toned gaze. First, Deimos had a son. With whom? How did he keep from...killing her while...? Not wanting to think more on that, she shook her head, shifting to the most important facet of this conversation.

Confutatis tried to steal his son. What a stupid bitch... Ophelia's ears flattened against her skull, lips recoiling from teeth at the very mention of her name. She snorted angrily, tail twitching behind her hocks. A rough glare swept over their land and the creatures within, safely going about their business. There was no fitting punishment for the attempted theft of a prince, and the desire to rake her crumbling flesh over hot stones left a pleasurable pit in her stomach. She glanced up at Deimos, surprised at his question, and she lifted her neck displaying newly formed muscles and pride. The pale princess thought for a moment on his question, dark thoughts flitting across her flirting mind.

"Let me take her on again," she said firmly, gaze unwavering as it snapped to his once more. "I did not get to finish our fight last time - the stupid whore was pregnant and ran off." Her words were spat with vehemence, twisting lovely, ethereal features into something horrifying and almost grotesque. Ophelia wore anger well, the light hanging from her horn pulsing with the rapid beat of her heart. "I want nothing more than to string her up by her innards and have the crows pick at her as she has picked at us, but she's too dim-witted," Ophelia barked. "Let me challenge for her to leave us alone, then I will go to the gods and ask them to enforce my terms. If we cannot destroy her, then she can toil pointlessly against forces stronger than our own."

Art by: veradaine @ DA

Undertow has come to take me. Guided by the blazing sun. Look at everything around us. Look at everything we've done.
Please. Anyone. I don't think I can save myself. I'm drowning.

Please tag me in every response!

Messages In This Thread
thread titles suck [Deimos] - by Ophelia - 03-03-2015, 05:10 PM
RE: thread titles suck [Deimos] - by Deimos - 03-03-2015, 06:01 PM
RE: thread titles suck [Deimos] - by Ophelia - 03-04-2015, 02:18 PM