the Rift

Chasing The Wind[Questing]

Bucephalus the Morningstar Posts: 292
Hidden Account atk: 7 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16.1 :: 6 || Tallsun HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Azeeza :: Orange-breasted Falcon :: None Tribs

Bucephalus the Morningstar

The explosion hit Bucephalus hard, and he jerked his head back as the bottle shattered, a few shards of glass embedding in his gums. Quickly he spat out the glass best he could, ears flicking back as the voice hissed through the air.

"That is a matter of debate. Is wind not air given movement?" I mumbled, gliding away from the spot of my defeat. No matter... I would think of something again shortly, although the problem would be the crafting of a container.

Azeeza flew up towards me, clicking and chirping in worry, feeling the pain in her bonded's mouth as if it was within her own, and I had to reassure her it didn't really hurt as bad as she thought. Which it didn't, and eventually she settled on my back, grooming mys shoulder feathers in a gesture one does to a child to calm them and distract from the hurt. It helped, and amused me, and only made the love I held for this precious chick grow even more tender.

However a voice breaks my focus from Azeeza, and I turn to see a youth, a child, who flew towards us, asking about my actions. "Trying to catch the wind. She does not approve of my efforts." I cannot help but laugh. Despite my failure with the vial, and the way the voice had mocked me... It didn't really bother me as much as I thought it would. This was just a test, and I was determined to eventually draw her close and make her a part of me... As much as I desired this magic, I was not opposed to taking my time.

One cannot be hasty to chase the wind. Perhaps that was where I failed in.

@[Isopia]
Can't Chain Me Down
I'm Comin' At You At The Speed Of Sound
Image :: Table

Pixel by Aud

Messages In This Thread
Chasing The Wind[Questing] - by Bucephalus - 03-04-2015, 01:30 PM
RE: Chasing The Wind[Questing] - by Random Event - 03-04-2015, 02:03 PM
RE: Chasing The Wind[Questing] - by Isopia - 03-05-2015, 04:44 PM
RE: Chasing The Wind[Questing] - by Bucephalus - 03-08-2015, 07:54 PM
RE: Chasing The Wind[Questing] - by Isopia - 03-11-2015, 01:27 PM
RE: Chasing The Wind[Questing] - by Bucephalus - 03-18-2015, 01:23 AM