the Rift

Chasing The Wind[Questing]

Bucephalus the Morningstar Posts: 292
Hidden Account atk: 7 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16.1 :: 6 || Tallsun HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Azeeza :: Orange-breasted Falcon :: None Tribs

Bucephalus the Morningstar

If the black seemed disturbed by talking to a crow with the voice of a young girl, he didn't show it. In all honesty, Helovia was a magic place, as much as Sehrau had been, so this...well he couldn't be surprised for longer than a second. Either this was a hallucination or reality(He couldn't quite be sure), but regardless here he was. Talking to a bird. Yep, normal.

He hovered in the air, Azeeza landing on his rump(his shoulders were moving too much for her to stand comfortably), her golden gaze on the raven curiously. Hesitantly she nudged her bonded's mind, questioning whether the bird was food or not. Firmly, but with amusement, the black corrected her. Whether this be a goddess(the Wild One often took the form of a rook, as the Wind Lord had an eagle), enchantment or curse, it would be rude to eat the guest.

At her question he made a shrugging movement, wings faltering before they picked back up the beat to keep him hovering. "Eh, was worth a shot. One never knows what works in this land or not." A twinge through his chest, painful and shredding in it's destruction, leaving grief and longing in it's wake. He was so achingly alone in fits such as this, where the remembrance of his cut-off from the Sacre, the song of life, hit him like a freight train.

His wings faltered again, albeit for a different reason before he made a gesture for the crow to follow as he descended towards the earth. He didn't trust the slow trembling that crept through his body while in flight. Nah, he had plummeted once before in an uncontrolled fall, and had no intentions of repeating the horrific event. The Morningstar didn't relax until all four hooves landed upon the ground, not even Azeeza's preening his tail feathers had soothed the pain that threatened to steal his breath away.

Ever composed during these fits, however, the black regarded the crow with curious golden eyes even as the pain continued to rage through his chest, choking him. "I am curious however; Are you truly a raven or a goddess? If the latter... well I either did something wonderful or utterly stupid." His lips twitched, although the smile was forced, his voice strained, his subtle facade flickering. Azeeza chirred softly, moving towards his shoulders, pressing her small body against his neck, trying to comfort the pain she did not understand.

OOC: Hope you don't mind the little bit of powerplay? ^^; I can edit it if need be)

@[Isopia]
Can't Chain Me Down
I'm Comin' At You At The Speed Of Sound
Image :: Table

Pixel by Aud

Messages In This Thread
Chasing The Wind[Questing] - by Bucephalus - 03-04-2015, 01:30 PM
RE: Chasing The Wind[Questing] - by Random Event - 03-04-2015, 02:03 PM
RE: Chasing The Wind[Questing] - by Isopia - 03-05-2015, 04:44 PM
RE: Chasing The Wind[Questing] - by Bucephalus - 03-08-2015, 07:54 PM
RE: Chasing The Wind[Questing] - by Isopia - 03-11-2015, 01:27 PM
RE: Chasing The Wind[Questing] - by Bucephalus - 03-18-2015, 01:23 AM