Up For Adoption
Filly :: Equine :: 15.0hh :: 1.5 Years || Tallsun
Tribs
Image Credit

Rue
"If I Leave My Grin Behind
Remind Me That We're All Mad Here
And It's Okay"

Legs are a funny thing. For a while, they'll work and listen to you, and then BOOM you're sitting on your rump wondering what just happened. That was something Rue had figured out quick, so as she snuck away from her dam's side, it was with less clumsiness than she had when she had been born. Of course that's not to say she wasn't stumbling over nearly every root and twig in her way.

Everything was so...so... wonderful! Silver-cold-stuff curled around her legs, causing her to spring up and buck around. It didn't hurt, but the kicking and rearing and general all-around flailing was fun, made her heart pump hard in her chest, which just made her toss up her heels more and more until she nearly fell down on her rump, of course. Rue wanted to play and frolic for-ever, and as she stood in a bare patch of earth, panting, she started laughing, falling over onto her side for seemingly no other reason.

The flowers in her mane gleamed like precious gold, signaling her utter happiness at playing, heck at life in general. It was on her side, however, that she caught sight of something big, tan and round, and curiously she lifted her head, blinking. Oh? What was this now? The filly managed to get to her feet(a feat easier thought than done) and stumble over towards the round thing.

Which turned out to be Uncle

Specifically Uncle's rear.

Rue frowned faintly, head tilting before she lifted a leg, going to tap her Uncle, to wake him up(because who sleeps on a wonderful day like this?) when her gaze caught sight of a bunch of red-ball-things. Definitely more interesting than Uncle. She wandered over to them, pawing at them with a hoof before sniffing, surprise coloring her flowers pink when she saw the round things had stained her hoof kind of a weird red-color.

Oh?

Ooooohhhh

Wait a moment

Yep, doing it. Rue grinned wide, glancing back to make sure her Uncle was still fast asleep(No surprise, considering how loud he sounded.) before she quickly mashed the berries and stuffed her left hoof full of them, hopping towards her uncle and pressing her hoof to his rump, dragging down.

To her delight, it stained his coat too! And...it stained it a reddish pink! Nearly squealing with delight, Rue slathered on as much of the berry dye as she could, covering about half his rear pink before she went off to get another hoof-full.

"Unca' gonna be happy. I help make pretty." Rue hummed happily, petals now blue as she hopped over with the next hoof-full, beginning on his side, humming rather cheerily to herself, confident that 'Unca's' snores would hide her little tunes.

@[Kaj]

[Image: rue_pix_by_lost_skies-d8kck0p.png]
♡ Please tag Rue in all posts ♡

Messages In This Thread
Who, me? I'm 'innocent' [Kaj] - by Rue - 03-04-2015, 11:11 PM
RE: Who, me? I'm 'innocent' [Kaj] - by Kaj - 03-10-2015, 01:11 AM
RE: Who, me? I'm 'innocent' [Kaj] - by Rue - 03-11-2015, 11:02 PM
RE: Who, me? I'm 'innocent' [Kaj] - by Kaj - 03-28-2015, 08:43 PM