the Rift

[OPEN] Who, me? I'm 'innocent' [Kaj]

Kaj The Aurelight Posts: 381
Hidden Falls Conscript atk: 4.0 | def: 9.0 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.2hh :: 8 Years 9 Months HP: 69.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Arabella :: Common Zephyr :: Wakiya Brit

Crown turned in blurry, sleepy befuddlement to the shrinking girl before him. Her antics were amusing even before he figured out exactly what she'd done to him, falling about as she was. Ah, the adorable nature of long-legged babes. It never failed to inspire a laugh from the depths of his chest, even when he began to realize that she had painted him red.

Her flowers betrayed her, turning a ginger that he'd come to associate with surprise or alarm, and Kaj grinned down at her, both amused and teasing. Especially when she tried and failed to hide one tiny leg behind the other, what little good it did considering her size. "Then why are you hiding your hoof?" He schooled his face into one of stern disapproval, though his eyes still glittered good-naturedly. If he was to take part in rearing the child as her godfather, then he could not allow her to become spoiled. Even if it was just for a moment he had to press upon her the importance of honesty. Her concealment was just the same as lying, and Kaj would not allow her to grow up getting away with lying to him.

Luckily her apology was immediate, no further action truly necessary on his part, so Kaj allowed his face to relax into the same loving warmth he always showed to the little girl. Careful not to startle away when she raised her hoof near his face, Kaj patiently allowed her to bop him on the nose, a perfect hoofprint stained on his snout. The King chuckled and finally rose from the earth fully, shaking out his wings and hide from the vegetation that still stubbornly clung to him. Her hopeful face peered up at him, and Kaj couldn't say no to something so innocently sweet and harmless. Were it anything else he would have had to turn it into a lesson that would make her a better mare in the future, but in that moment he would allow her the antics she so loved.

"Why of course I love it, zoet," he crooned, winking at her and turning to dance in close circles as if to try and look at his own stained hindquarters, inspect it properly. When he paused she moved to his other side, and he patiently held her weight pressed up against his leg, making a blatant smiley face that caused Kaj to laugh fully at the ridiculous, wonky face that had ended up on his skin. Her prancing garnered a fond, loving smile that he directed her way. "Of course!" he declared. "But I can make us even more similar," he grinned, and began dragging his hoof through the raspberry brambles, separating the fruit from the stickers and smearing it a little on accident a few times. When he had a decent group, he spread them out and then winked at his goddaughter before turning and flopping into the pile with a whump.

Wriggling and tossing back and forth, he dyed himself with the raspberry juice from shoulders to hips, even getting some on the backs of his wings and his legs when he finally moved to his knees. Standing back on rocking hooves, he proudly displayed his body, dyed in huge blotches all over. "What do you think?" Kaj asked perkily, grin stretching out a mile wide as he danced in circles in front of the little girl, awaiting her judgment. It would wash off eventually. He would do this for her.

@[Rue]

credit bronzehalo
Please only tag starting posts, spars, and threads collecting dust!
Plot with me here!

Messages In This Thread
Who, me? I'm 'innocent' [Kaj] - by Rue - 03-04-2015, 11:11 PM
RE: Who, me? I'm 'innocent' [Kaj] - by Kaj - 03-10-2015, 01:11 AM
RE: Who, me? I'm 'innocent' [Kaj] - by Rue - 03-11-2015, 11:02 PM
RE: Who, me? I'm 'innocent' [Kaj] - by Kaj - 03-28-2015, 08:43 PM