the Rift

Schism [Cheska's Acorn to Ink]

Tamme the Tempting Posts: 140
Administrator
Mare :: Other :: 2 :: 2 HP: 9001 | Buff: Admin
Tamme
Cheska's metal acorn charm was sought!

You're not very impressive, in fact you're quite the plain jane.
Appearence & gender ref: She has no unique markings or traits, in her profile she calls her mane and tail unimpressive, and she's female.

+1 | YYAAASSSSSSS

All you've really got going for you is that wild side, except you even manage to mess that up with your preference of peace.
Rank & Personality ref: She's an outcast so she lives in Helovia's wilds, her profile calls her a pacifist.

0 | Eeehhh... Wild side seemed very personality to me
+1 | YYYASSSSS

I heard you liked beer though, or at least your partial to it- must be because of your dad.
Lineage ref: I MESSED THIS ONE UP T____T One of her parents is a clydesdale, so budweiser clydesdales, but it's her mother not her father, I suck.

-1 | WHY U DO DIS? This would have been an awesome clue

You settled down at some point though, because you are a MILF, that's for sure!
History & Gender ref: milf= mommy I'd like to fuck, indicating she is again female, and had a kid. In her history section it says she had a kid.

+1 | Much yyasssss

In fact we could have a lot of fun with some magic shows; just don't turn out the lights.
Magic ref: she has dark magic to make shadow puppets which you need lights for, similarly ink has his magic which yoyu can't see without lights because it's black.

+1 | nifty!

3/3 is a pass from me
Similarly to what Aud said - if the beer clue had been about her and not her parents, I think that would have been too misleading. As it was, there are enough clues without that one to give a clear direction.

Messages In This Thread
Schism [Cheska's Acorn to Ink] - by Ink - 03-05-2015, 01:19 AM
RE: Schism - by Ophelia - 03-05-2015, 11:40 AM
RE: Schism - by Kahlua - 03-05-2015, 01:45 PM
RE: Schism - by Ink - 03-05-2015, 09:41 PM
RE: Schism - by Ophelia - 03-06-2015, 01:45 PM
RE: Schism - by Ink - 03-06-2015, 03:27 PM
RE: Schism - by Ink - 03-07-2015, 12:20 PM
RE: Schism - by Odd - 03-07-2015, 01:34 PM
RE: Schism - by Tamme - 03-07-2015, 03:09 PM