the Rift

guess who's back

Abishia Posts: 225
Hidden Account
Mare :: Equine :: 16 HH :: 5 years ~ Birdsong Buff: NOVICE
Wild.

Never thought you would see her again, huh? Well she enters back into her old home, that of which she left behind so many moons ago. With mind sharpened and her grasp on life and how things work, tightened by the damage and lessons of her experiences away from Helovia. She comes renewed - entirely different. No longer is she the little foolish filly. She still has her faults, yes, but damn has she matured. The beautiful thing follows a well worn path, her dainty slate grey hooves slipping into the prints of others before her. A slight smirk dances it’s way upon her ivory lips. Small ears flick to and fro, deep brown eyes, intensely brimmed with vibrant blue, dart across the landscape. Her steps are soft, but she moves with confidence. Swift movements lead her across the ground, her delicate head held high. "Well," She murmured, her voice light and song-like. "Glad to see you again, Heloviaaaa." The words rolled off her lips, like arsenic on her tongue, brimmed with sarcasm. Gaze narrowed, she halted, cocking her head to the right slightly. "My, it’s been soo long. Never again did I think I would step foot on your land, dear, beloved Helovia." Her voice became hushed, her gaze dropping to the earth before her. "But you’re my last resort. " She snorted, starting at a slow walk once again. Beautiful locks drug behind the lean mare, occasionally getting caught on a twig or branch, but quickly released by a small, well practiced, detangling-tug.

Her mind was fuzzy, memory of the Threshold not coming when she urged it to. Frustration set in as she could hardly remeber which way was the Basin, the Falls... A puzzled look encompassed her face, the wonder of how she could so easily forget settling in the pit of her stomach. No matter how hard she tried, she could not shake the cobwebs from her mind. She didn't remember her old home. Her only home. She had never been truly accepted here, but her love for the land was what ultimately persuaded her to return from the north. The north. Her skin crawled with disgust, and with a small grunt she banished the thought from her mind.

{ooc: anyone welcome, of course. thought i should try at coming back here to helovia. hope ya’ll enjoy the new and improved abi!}

walk"talk"

Credits

lines
please tag me in any and all posts

Messages In This Thread
guess who's back - by Abishia - 03-05-2015, 02:44 AM
RE: guess who's back - by Elsa - 03-06-2015, 04:25 PM
RE: guess who's back - by Abishia - 03-11-2015, 07:49 PM
RE: guess who's back - by Elsa - 03-15-2015, 04:34 PM